Ratings for Dr. Michaela K. Millott

I'm very pleased that I found Dr Millott to be my prescriber. She's very thorough each visit and never forgets what you said the previous visit. She's knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner which is hard to find. I would highly recommend Dr Millott if you're looking for a prescriber in the Boston area.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Millott is knowledgeable, caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Millott is so very nice and knowledgeable. She really cares about her patients. These last few years have been disastrous but Dr Millott has always been there to help me in any way she can. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Millott for a year and a half now and she is great. I have gone through a very very difficult time in my life recently and she has been there every step of the way to me finding myself again. I have had many set backs and she has had the patience to help me back on my feet. She is never judgemental at all. I am very comfortable to tell her embarrasing thoughts and stories about my life. I have always been a very private person and she has helped to bring a lot of thoughts and feelings to the surface that I never knew that I had inside me. I went through a very abusive relationship for 11yrs. and felt stupid for staying that long. She helped me to realize that I am not the only woman that has done this and that I am not stupid for staying. She gave me many resources to find help in different ways. Women's group for women that have been abused, outpatient group programs, DBT groups and personal therapist as well. I highly recommend Dr. Millott to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009