Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Figgie

I feel lucky Dr. Figgie was willing to accept medicare for my surgery. He did both my knees and both hips. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

great caring surgeon. had knee replacement and went great. HSS great also.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Wonderful caring doctor. Recently had total hip surgery and after three weeks almost all pain is gone. Can hardly see the scar. Great doctor. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Amazing doctor! I had a total hip replacement recently and the surgery was so much easier than I expected. I have had almost no pain since and I have a "plastic" scar that is barely noticable after 4 weeks. I recommend him highly. He is also extremely nice and polite.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

so much of hip replacement success depends on the surgeon and he resolved complicated issues for me with incredible results. you cannot go wrong with this surgeon!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I went to see Dr. Figgie due to Avascular Necrosis in my left hip...had total hip replacement in January and I feel 100% back to normal. He is great doctor who looked after me with great care and professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone needing hip replacement without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Simply the best doctor on the planet. Professional, Knowledgeable and a great surgeon. Add to that the fact that the office staff is the best anywhere, caring, helpful, responsive. They guided me through two hip replacements when I was terrified and made it painless and simple. What an amazing Doctor and an amazing staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

I first had my hip replaced in Boston because of a tumor when I was 27. That hip broke & I was referred to Dr Figgie. He gave me my life back. I had two more children and skied on that hip for 18years. I just had the plastic liner replaced (after 18 active years) 7 months ago. I live out of state and he is VERY RESPONSIVE to all my calls. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

A doctor from God! I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I met with Dr Figgie only once, maybe 12 years ago? At that time he was doing shoulders. He gave me a brief exam and then wanted to schedule the surgery right away. Forget that! Then I met with another shoulder doctor and she said P/T first; if that doesn't work maybe surgery. She got my respect immediately. HSS is wonderful but he is someone to avoid.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Mark P. Figgie's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)