Ratings for Dr. Samuel Zagarella

Very good dermatologist. I had mis-diagnosed myself with Rosacea, and Dr Zagarella was able to detect that my condition was not rosacea, but instead keratosis pilaris rubra faceii. He prescribed two creams to me, one to help reduce the characteristic bumps of KP, and another to help with my acne. Both prescriptions have been very good so far, and without his help I would not have found these creams. He was very knowledgable, and very helpful. Unfortunately he could not help me reduce the redness of Keratosis Pilars RF, which was my main concern. He explained laser treatment was the only real way of reducing redness, however I cannot afford laser. If you have any skin conditions you need to be 'fixed', I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I started seeing Dr Zagarella 8 months for the Vitiligo in my face. Vitiligo had spread to 80% over my face withing a year. Dr Zagarella gave me a prescription for two different creams. I started using them and saw Dr Zagarella after 4 months. The result was excellent and the improvement was around 50%. I kept using the cream as recommended by the Dr and saw him yesterday for the third visit. The result was unbelievable!! Over 90% from the Vitiligo had gone from my face... I'm so happy with the result. Dr Zagarella is such a nice person even i attended twice late for my appointment :-) . I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

He handled my severe acne condition with much knowledge and confidence, which in turn allowed me to feel very comfortable. Reasonable rates for a specialist and prompt staff. Overall a positive experience for a somewhat difficult case. Highly appreciated and recommended.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

180 big fat buck for a 5min consult with zero outcome. medicare rebabte $60. could have gone to my family doctor who bulkbills $35 for same stuff

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

After 5 years of going to numerous doctors & specialists and trying alternative medicines Dr Zagarella was the only doctor that could help me!! Lovely man, professional and extremely knowledgable! Also impressed by his use of modern technology. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Samuel Zagarella's Credentials

• University of Sydney ( Honours) (Grad. 1985)

AHC