Dr. Mirwais Sayar

5 1 3.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Mirwais Sayar

Dr. Mirwais Sayar's Ratings

Excellent doctor. He has helped me tremondously over the years with long term care and direction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

One of the best doctors. He is quick to have you in for an appointment and is honestly so compassionate. I highly recommend this doctor, as he has helped myself and my entire family. Doctor Sayar is professional, intelligent and very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Lately I have not been impressed with my treatments by this Doctor. He give you a wrong diagnosis, the wrong medications, does not perform routine immunizations, does not even look you in the eye when you tell him your symptoms, He Googles your symptoms, never calls you back with your test results, no compassion, rushes you in and out of the room, the list goes on and on!!! I am not impressed with the treatment my family has gotten from this Doctor!!! P.s. Half the time he is never in the office and Don't go to the Clinic, he admits he is cheap, they make him pay out of his pocket each time you visit a clinic, and if you happen to be sick go to the hospital or he will drop you as his patient!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Diagnosed my 6 year old son's hand, foot and mouth disease as tonsilitis. Didn't bother to look at his hands or feet for the blisters. Shoved a scope in his mouth that hurt him for hours after. Rudely handed me the prescription for the antibiotic that my son didn't need while walking out the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

No appointments awesome! Also has an amazing and helpful receptionist

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Always takes time to listen to the patients .best doctor I've had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Diagnoses patient via Apple software.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

worst doctor ever. not receptive. don't waste ur time. i did xrays and other tests but i didn't get a call back from him. his nurse is rude and she doesn't talk politely. my condition is really bad i suffer everyday till i find a good doctor. the doctor doesn't feel u. if u wanna die go to him he will send u to antoher world. have fun.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][428178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr. Sayar has been a fabulous doctor for my elderly parents. His kindness and sympathy for his geriatric patients is exemplary. He has eased the stress in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Awesome GP ! I've never had any of the problems that some people are talking about with him. He is very open to people trying to figure out what is wrong with themselves ( using google or wikipedia ) and is there for the professional diagnosis. I have memory difficulties and missed my first 5 appointments which they didnt charge me a dime for missing and he allows me just to come right in and he squeezes me in as soon as he can ( thats right no appointments made in 5 years !! ) and I see him once a month. I can see how some people might have had problems because people have good and bad days but I'm telling you this guy is one of the best physicians one could ever come across. The only problem I have ever had at this establishment is trying to get the office on the phone as it is usually just swamped ( maybe because this is a really good collection of doctors at this office ). On a bright note they also have emergency hours ( no appointment needed ) Monday,Tuesday and Friday evenings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][428176].votes_count ]]