Ratings for Dr. Mirwais Sayar

Dr. Sayar is a pathetic excuse for a GP!! This guy SHOULD NOT have a licence too practice medicine! He's a pill pusher (Kick backs - MONEY!!), could careless about his patients and is ignorant! My wife has had Fibromyalgia for YEARS, he commenced too her that her pain was all pyschological. I brought my wife in too see him a couple years ago because she was having what I believed was a stroke, he told her was suffering severe anxiety! I then took my wife too the walk-in clinic were Dr. Steve Chaulkow (spelling) clearing stated she was infact having a stroke and too get her too Emerg NOW. If I hadn't done so, I come too find out this stroke could have killed her. SO, you might want too rethink this moronic, careless so-called doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The best doctor and receptionist in Kitchener his smile always makes me feel better

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Sayar is a doctor that truely cares about his patients. He has always been great with me and actually listens to what I'm saying. I have had a number of health issues in the past 5 years and he has proven to me to be a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I feel that Dr. Sayar doesn't really care about his patients. Its all about getting you in his office for no reason and when you have a reason to see him, he is always very rushy, does not ask the right questions and it feels like he just doesn't take the time to listen to your concerns. I am very disappointed by his service and for sure would want to switch doctors. For God's sake, you are a doctor, please show some empathy even though you don't have any!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Sayar is a great doctor. If you are in real need to see him, they will find a spot for you as soon as possible. Contrary to what people are saying, I particularly like that he double checks your condition online because let's face it doctors are human too, and they can make mistakes. I don't have anything negative to say about this practice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Excellent doctor. He has helped me tremondously over the years with long term care and direction.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

One of the best doctors. He is quick to have you in for an appointment and is honestly so compassionate. I highly recommend this doctor, as he has helped myself and my entire family. Doctor Sayar is professional, intelligent and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Lately I have not been impressed with my treatments by this Doctor. He give you a wrong diagnosis, the wrong medications, does not perform routine immunizations, does not even look you in the eye when you tell him your symptoms, He Googles your symptoms, never calls you back with your test results, no compassion, rushes you in and out of the room, the list goes on and on!!! I am not impressed with the treatment my family has gotten from this Doctor!!! P.s. Half the time he is never in the office and Don't go to the Clinic, he admits he is cheap, they make him pay out of his pocket each time you visit a clinic, and if you happen to be sick go to the hospital or he will drop you as his patient!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Diagnosed my 6 year old son's hand, foot and mouth disease as tonsilitis. Didn't bother to look at his hands or feet for the blisters. Shoved a scope in his mouth that hurt him for hours after. Rudely handed me the prescription for the antibiotic that my son didn't need while walking out the door.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

No appointments awesome! Also has an amazing and helpful receptionist

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014