Ratings for Dr. Mirwais Sayar

Dr. Sayar has been my family doctor for 9 years. Phenomenal care. Always makes me feel comfortable and gives me the service I need. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

worst doctor on earth, you’ll get sick just being his patient because he never cares or shows interest in any of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He was our family doctor a few years ago for about 6 years, here is how I compare him to our other family docs (we had 7 so far! )Easy to book appointments (at least 4 years ago!), Almost no physical exam, Not taking your concerns seriously and linking almost everything to anxiety. If you are at high risk for cancer then you want to find another doctor...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Uninterested, unavailable, and just plain bad. Trust me, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

If you manage to get an appointment, expect to wait forever because he books multiple people for the same time. His receptionist could be one of the rudest, most miserable people I have ever encountered. He doesn't listen to his patients, prescribes you something that is probably wrong and rushes you out the door. It is very clear he doesn't care about his patients. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

This Doctor is very good at what he does & so is his secretary. People on here complaining about the service they get are more than welcomed to go find another GP (good luck with that) i have had this great doctor since Dr.Victoros retired and i have nothing but respect for him and his staff. They do get busy cause he does schooling and part time working in the E.R out of town so that definitely is a good thing. If i feel bad for anyone it is the secretary who goes beyond her job duties to make sure everything is good with booked surgery etc. Great firm,Great staff, and i can not say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

the most rude receptionist I have ever talked to--complains about answering the phone--she should be replaced.--I have no comment for the dr, just his hired help.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Sayar is a pathetic excuse for a GP!! This guy SHOULD NOT have a licence too practice medicine! He's a pill pusher (Kick backs - MONEY!!), could careless about his patients and is ignorant! My wife has had Fibromyalgia for YEARS, he commenced too her that her pain was all pyschological. I brought my wife in too see him a couple years ago because she was having what I believed was a stroke, he told her was suffering severe anxiety! I then took my wife too the walk-in clinic were Dr. Steve Chaulkow (spelling) clearing stated she was infact having a stroke and too get her too Emerg NOW. If I hadn't done so, I come too find out this stroke could have killed her. SO, you might want too rethink this moronic, careless so-called doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The best doctor and receptionist in Kitchener his smile always makes me feel better

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Sayar is a doctor that truely cares about his patients. He has always been great with me and actually listens to what I'm saying. I have had a number of health issues in the past 5 years and he has proven to me to be a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016