You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mirwais Sayar

Dr. Sayar is a great doctor. If you are in real need to see him, they will find a spot for you as soon as possible. Contrary to what people are saying, I particularly like that he double checks your condition online because let's face it doctors are human too, and they can make mistakes. I don't have anything negative to say about this practice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

One of the best doctors. He is quick to have you in for an appointment and is honestly so compassionate. I highly recommend this doctor, as he has helped myself and my entire family. Doctor Sayar is professional, intelligent and very caring.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Lately I have not been impressed with my treatments by this Doctor. He give you a wrong diagnosis, the wrong medications, does not perform routine immunizations, does not even look you in the eye when you tell him your symptoms, He Googles your symptoms, never calls you back with your test results, no compassion, rushes you in and out of the room, the list goes on and on!!! I am not impressed with the treatment my family has gotten from this Doctor!!! P.s. Half the time he is never in the office and Don't go to the Clinic, he admits he is cheap, they make him pay out of his pocket each time you visit a clinic, and if you happen to be sick go to the hospital or he will drop you as his patient!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Diagnosed my 6 year old son's hand, foot and mouth disease as tonsilitis. Didn't bother to look at his hands or feet for the blisters. Shoved a scope in his mouth that hurt him for hours after. Rudely handed me the prescription for the antibiotic that my son didn't need while walking out the door.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

No appointments awesome! Also has an amazing and helpful receptionist

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Always takes time to listen to the patients .best doctor I've had

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Diagnoses patient via Apple software.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

worst doctor ever. not receptive. don't waste ur time. i did xrays and other tests but i didn't get a call back from him. his nurse is rude and she doesn't talk politely. my condition is really bad i suffer everyday till i find a good doctor. the doctor doesn't feel u. if u wanna die go to him he will send u to antoher world. have fun.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Sayar has been a fabulous doctor for my elderly parents. His kindness and sympathy for his geriatric patients is exemplary. He has eased the stress in my life.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Mirwais Sayar's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayar is a great doctor. If you are in real need to see him, they will find a spot for you as soon as possible. Contrary to what people are saying, I partic..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. He has helped me tremondously over the years with long term care and direction."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctors. He is quick to have you in for an appointment and is honestly so compassionate. I highly recommend this doctor, as he has helped myself..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Lately I have not been impressed with my treatments by this Doctor. He give you a wrong diagnosis, the wrong medications, does not perform routine immunizations..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Diagnosed my 6 year old son's hand, foot and mouth disease as tonsilitis. Didn't bother to look at his hands or feet for the blisters. Shoved a scope in his m..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No appointments awesome! Also has an amazing and helpful receptionist"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always takes time to listen to the patients .best doctor I've had"

September 13, 2014