Ratings for Dr. Rena Buckstein

Dr. Buckstein is a wonderful doctor. She has a wonderful bedside manner. She has made treatment for my sons rare condition much easier. Her nature, understanding, and knowledge is subperb. I have full trust in her. I feel we are blessed to have her as his specialist. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dear Dr.Buckstein,SHE IS mesmerizing.She is my hero.I had hodgkinslenfoma.I am thankfull Odetta Cancer Center and my lovely doctor.I love you so much.(AYCA)

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Buckskin was my brother's oncologist. He has a rare type of cancer. We asked repeatedly for a prognosis but she always avoided answering the question. He may have decided not to go through the grueling, eventually lethal chemotherapy had he known his odds. I found out later through much research and talking to another oncologist that his odds were less than 12%. His last 6 months were unbelievably painful, debilitating, wretched. I believe that she thought that doing chemo was his best option to beat it but at what cost!?! A patient is entitled to full disclosure about everything regarding their illness!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

she saved my life - and made it clear right from the start that that was her intention. not just with me, but with anyone who had contact with me so that everyone was on the same page. i seem to remember earlier on in my treatment, speaking with someone on her team who was more pessimistic in nature. i never saw that lady again. her nurse, Vicki Harris, was very much her right arm - so easily accessible and so very knowledgeable. Eleven years later, I am right where i should be, mom to my son, enjoying my full and healthy life. Thank you so much Dr. B and SunnyB!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Buckstein has been my oncologist for 5 years. She is the best and knows how to talk to a patient. She explains things in language that I understood. Her and her team have been the best.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

What a wonderful Dr and overall person. My grandfather was seeing Dr Buckstein as a specialist for MDS. She was 100% honest, supportive and compassionate to him right up to his final days. She thoroughly explained everything to him and our family. I would highly recommend her to anyone in this type of need.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Very good, knowledgeable and helpful. She is a credit to her profession and takes time to answer questions,

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Rena Buckstein is a wonderful person, an outstanding professional, and truly caring. My husband owes her his life, and we can recommend her whole heartedly. She is fully devoted to her profession in more ways than one. She is the best doctor we have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Buckstein has a nack for recognizing and diagnosing issues that other doctors miss. She is very caring about each patient and every aspect of her patients' experience. I've been blessed to have her as my hematologist.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. Buckstein is an absolutely amazing physician. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011