Ratings for Dr. Ben Murray

My husband and I have been long time patients of Bens.He is professional,knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner.He truly cares about his patients and puts you at ease.He is the best at what he does.We wouldn't go see anybody!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I was there I knew Ben Murray for year's he replaced Pat milroy due to an injury and had to go on disability. Pat was my Doc. It was clear that Ben could not help me because he's not very good. Although Pat was on disability he told me not to see Ben and he would continue helping me as I was helping him working with his clinic for years. Pat told me that 50% of his patents didn't ever come back after meeting Ben as he really inst anything like pat. He's just trying to make money off sick people eventually leaving pat's clinic and joining PT Health. I was being treated by pat the whole time he as on disability Then I had another accident and pat again had to help because there's no Doctor who could help after all I had been through. But when my lawyer tried to contact him for a report about my foot being broken in five place;s and crushed. Pat would not return my lawyer's call. He then started to slander me to other people to Ben and other health professionals. Pat Milroy committed Fraud helping me with an injury involving Police assaulting me and letting people run me down threaten me and my family... It was reported top police but they didn't even give me a accident report. I soon ended up in Ben's office and he was also being rude to me and didn't even realize he was supposed to help me. but he just talked about how Pat was in bad shape because of his divorce and couldn't talk to anyone.. Well he was trying top hide the fact that he did brake the law and Pat came to town got my lady to meet him and began to shoot me down to get my lady to turn on me. Because he committed Fraud and let me and my family be threatened and assaulted by this person and the police who assaulted me in 2013. Pat Milroy committed Fraud and tried to destroy me to hide it,.I'm gonna make sure that he pay's for it. I am the witness and soon hew will be answering for doing that to me as well as talking to Ben and destroying my attempt to get better because he might have to answer for committing Fraud. He collected over 5000.00 dollars a month and let me take the position I have had to take here today. That's Ben I did tell you that Pat would not help me. I didn't tell you why. as you know Ben Pat was on Disability and thats the only reason you know him. That what he did this to me and my family. Because he was committing Fraud. and now Ben your Part of it Because you had no right to talk about him to me or to my Girlfriend about it as she made a statement that my lawyer will be looking at sooner than later. That's why he told you to hurt me. That's why you thought you should join him eh and shoot off my my lady about me when we're paying to help us with injury's from car accidents.. CCMC will be in contact with you as well Ben.. Pats a Fraud and you tried to help his destroy me by shooting off you my girlfriend when she was paying to to help her with serious injury's... Time to wake up Ben... you do suck. Your position in not a platform to cause people trouble as I know that you knew that pat was on disability and are very well aware of what you were getting involved in. Ben Murray sucks! the truth is that most chiropractors suck~! but its because they book to many people in a day. Ask Ben ow many people he see's in a day. Then think about how much you paid him.. See "you got ripped off.. " Ben Murray Sucks and is probably gonna lose his licence anyway... Ps Matt You do weird out women.. That's the report from Pat and anyone else I talk o you might want to work on that...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

The staff was rude time and time again. Ben Murray seemed competent but I did not enjoy his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable in many fields and helpful in not only getting rid of pain, but giving pointers to keep it from returning.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have a 'forever' kind of back issue, and some weeks I know I'd be a total write off if it wasnt for Ben. He made the migranes stop and took away so much of my pain! And he recognized the impact of my allergies, put me in touch with an amazing naturopath. He's knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the 'what', 'why' and 'how' of your pains. High recommendations!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had an ongoing back issue, that Ben was able to quickly remedy! Ben takes his time, and really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Ben is extremely knowledgeable, and he truly cares! I have an uncommon type of arthritis, and Ben quickly remembered a genetic trait specific to my illness that would impact the type of treatment I should have, while other chiropractors before him missed this. This alone gave me confidence in Ben, and he has since brought relief to my arthritis issues, and is now treating me at 35 weeks pregnant! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I think than Ben is awesome he sir does know his stuff I've had chronic back hip and neck pain and after 1 treatment my pain was gone and I was able to move freely with no pain

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The best. Have been treated for ankle, knee, shoulder, neck and back. Always leave the first treatment feeling better. Always gets to the root of the problem and has you back on your feet FAST.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I saw Ben for ongoing right shoulder pain the last 15 years. My family doctor told me I would have to live with it. In three treatments my pain was gone and I was working at strengthening the real issue. I can't believe how long I dealt with this problem for no reason. Thank you. Ben you are the best!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015