Ratings for Dr. Ben Murray

I am a new patient of Dr, Ben Murray, he has been most helpful, I had almost instant relief, he is so professional but makes you feel relaxed as well, he talks you through all the different procedures, he is there to get you enjoying life again. The staff at the Cole Harbour Clinic are the best, so friendly & helpful, I will recommend this Clinic numerous times of this I am sure.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Murray is the only person I have ever gone to who has been sure of what they do and can help me recover 100% every time. I have recommended him to others and each have the same result as me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I seen this Ben Murray. I wount call him a Chiropractor because he is no Chiropractor. He was to quick and mis dignosed my condition I learned after seeing another dr who ahreed with me stating that even though he is friend with a few Chiropractors he dose not agree with their treatments and that they only do the same thing for any injury and that they are not trained to diagnose injuries at all and that not many doctor are and you have to see a speailist not a hack. Ben Murray will not be a chiropractor for very long I hope for patents sake. The staff . well what can you say about people with clerical skills..

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Ben is a wonderful chiropractor. I would highly recommend him (and have). He has helped me tremendously

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My impression, after 6 visits is, a) the staff is sub-par- rude and make you feel an inconvenience. b) The appointment is short, which would be fine, if I felt better, but I don't...nor do I understand if there is a reason WHY I don't feel better (but again, because he is so quick with you, there is no time to ask why you're not feeling change), c) the ego on this man is a bit out of control and hard to take. So, all this being said, d) I would not recommend him. I did give chiropractic a second chance and could not believe the difference with a different doctor and am very pleased, so don't write off the entire profession like some suggest!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I've been treated by many Chiropractors over the years in different provinces, then I had the good fortune of meeting Dr. Pat Milroy which I thought was superior to any of my previous Chiropractors then he was injured ,I didn't think I would ever find anyone to replace him but he passed on some of his practices to Dr. Ben Murray before he left . Ben has saved me from surgery from a separated shoulder which resulted from a ski accident. We have since moved to New Brunswick but I still see Dr.Ben here in Halifax. He takes his time and has a vary good knowledge of his craft and concern for his patients.Two thumbs up...

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Murray helped me avoid surgery that the traditional medical stream was saying was the only answer, very happy I took a chance on a friends recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

My husband and I have been long time patients of Bens.He is professional,knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner.He truly cares about his patients and puts you at ease.He is the best at what he does.We wouldn't go see anybody!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

The staff was rude time and time again. Ben Murray seemed competent but I did not enjoy his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable in many fields and helpful in not only getting rid of pain, but giving pointers to keep it from returning.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Ben Murray's Credentials

• Blue Advantage
Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)