Ratings for Dr. Ben Murray

I think than Ben is awesome he sir does know his stuff I've had chronic back hip and neck pain and after 1 treatment my pain was gone and I was able to move freely with no pain

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Ben Murray is one of the worst Chiropractors I have ever met. Considering I known him for at least 6 years if not more. I know for a fact that he will not spend more than 10 to 15 minutes with and has no information he care's to share other than hey I can teist you a little but I got to many patents to think the fact your paying doesn't matter. He suck's and I don't expect him to be around long ripping people off. Good thing most of your patents don't have a clue what your supposed to do eh Ben, I don't know how he sleeps at night. You suck Ben. My girlfriend still has a problem she seen you for and has had more help with her now health professionals.... And I know he's involved in trying to hide a collage{DR. Pat Milroy DCC} committing Fraud!

Submitted July 17, 2016

The best. Have been treated for ankle, knee, shoulder, neck and back. Always leave the first treatment feeling better. Always gets to the root of the problem and has you back on your feet FAST.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I saw Ben for ongoing right shoulder pain the last 15 years. My family doctor told me I would have to live with it. In three treatments my pain was gone and I was working at strengthening the real issue. I can't believe how long I dealt with this problem for no reason. Thank you. Ben you are the best!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Best in the business. Caring, professional and knows his stuff more so than anyone I've seen. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Ben is the best Therapist I've seen. He can always find the root of the issue quickly. My whole Family has seen Dr. Ben, we highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Ben Murray is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever been too. Not only is he great at what he does for me, he is direct to the root of the issue. I've been to a few chiropractors in Toronto and they do not compare! He fully respects what he does for a living as well as his patients. I would recommend him 100%!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Ben is fantastic! I've been to other chiropractors and I find him to be the best in explaining to you what needs to be done and listening to your ideas and issues. I've brought my kids to him and he is wonderful with them. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I love love Dr Ben, he is so good at what he does and he's cute too!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

He really knows his stuff!He employs a holistic approach it seemed like, gave some great advice and fantastic treatment, only did what was necessary and was very good at explaining things.. helped my back and neck , and hip pain a great deal, got me moving again pain free. He also helped my teen son whom had a sports related back stain. Highest regards for Dr. Ben.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013