Ratings for Dr. Ben Murray

Very knowledgeable in many fields and helpful in not only getting rid of pain, but giving pointers to keep it from returning.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have a 'forever' kind of back issue, and some weeks I know I'd be a total write off if it wasnt for Ben. He made the migranes stop and took away so much of my pain! And he recognized the impact of my allergies, put me in touch with an amazing naturopath. He's knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the 'what', 'why' and 'how' of your pains. High recommendations!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had an ongoing back issue, that Ben was able to quickly remedy! Ben takes his time, and really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Ben is extremely knowledgeable, and he truly cares! I have an uncommon type of arthritis, and Ben quickly remembered a genetic trait specific to my illness that would impact the type of treatment I should have, while other chiropractors before him missed this. This alone gave me confidence in Ben, and he has since brought relief to my arthritis issues, and is now treating me at 35 weeks pregnant! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I think than Ben is awesome he sir does know his stuff I've had chronic back hip and neck pain and after 1 treatment my pain was gone and I was able to move freely with no pain

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The best. Have been treated for ankle, knee, shoulder, neck and back. Always leave the first treatment feeling better. Always gets to the root of the problem and has you back on your feet FAST.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I saw Ben for ongoing right shoulder pain the last 15 years. My family doctor told me I would have to live with it. In three treatments my pain was gone and I was working at strengthening the real issue. I can't believe how long I dealt with this problem for no reason. Thank you. Ben you are the best!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Best in the business. Caring, professional and knows his stuff more so than anyone I've seen. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Ben is the best Therapist I've seen. He can always find the root of the issue quickly. My whole Family has seen Dr. Ben, we highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Ben Murray is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever been too. Not only is he great at what he does for me, he is direct to the root of the issue. I've been to a few chiropractors in Toronto and they do not compare! He fully respects what he does for a living as well as his patients. I would recommend him 100%!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014