Dr. John Michael Stimac

You may also like

awesome doctor, awesome place, great staff i was so happy to be there

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Stimac is a terrific doctor. Helpful with questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Staff is ridiculously disorganized and chaotic. They were calling home for my whereabouts when I had already checked in at the front dest and was present.. One of the receptionists answers the phone sounds like she is in a coma. Not very patient/customer conscious. Feel like your condition is not adequately explained unless you come prepared to ask pointed questions.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Always a long wait; meanwhile I'm paying for parking by the hour. Changed my appt. times, twice, without letting me know. I feel talked down to by Dr. Stimac. Not happy with the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Jumped the gun and diagnosed me with a fatal condition that resulted in 2 years of needless tests, stress and worry - got a second opinion and as it turns out I thankfully do not have this condition. At the time I was incorrectly diagnosed, the response I received was "it is what it is" . Moral of the story - always get a second opinion (and not from this guy), go to a specialist at a UHN hospital and echos are unreliable. Ps his receptionist Mary is incompetent

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Great doctor. Very caring and knowledeable. He has a bit of a mood problem but always seem to collect himself when needed. His staff is the best! Very skilled technicians.Extra nice and going out of their way for the patients. I've witnessed couple of occasions when the technicians working there were driving patients in need to the nearest hospital in their personal cars. Highly recommended if you have a serious heart problem.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Stimac is "the best!"He found my heart problem...and connected me to the best surgeons ...and I am here todaÿ "thanks to his great skills!" many thanks dr stimac...from brantford!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

this dr didnt even look at me and he was absolutely of no help for my problem.his diagnosis was thats just you.very abrupt.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I had occaision to visit Dr.Stimac's office twice.Both times, it was over 2 hours, the last time 41/2 hours because they coudln't find my file.The office was in chaos, files on the floors etc, while the file cabinets were empty.Dr. Stimac has moved on to the U.S. and another Dr. has taken over. I was told in August that they would contact me for an appointment in October..this is April, still waiting. I have asked my g.p for another doctor, thankfully my heart is okay but for how long? No thanks.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. John Michael Stimac's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awesome doctor, awesome place, great staff i was so happy to be there"

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stimac is a terrific doctor. Helpful with questions and concerns. "

May 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff is ridiculously disorganized and chaotic. They were calling home for my whereabouts when I had already checked in at the front dest and was present.. One ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Always a long wait; meanwhile I'm paying for parking by the hour. Changed my appt. times, twice, without letting me know. I feel talked down to by Dr. Stimac...."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stimac has this ,"Either my way or the highway" attitude. He is very abrupt and doesn't really take the time to talk to his patients."

September 22, 2014