Ratings for Dr. Manjula Reddy

I don't like going to the dentist however; the staff and dr. Reddy always make me feel at ease. It's always an enjoyable experience. I now almost look forward going to the dentist! My 3 kids and I have been going to creekside dental for over 8yrs and couldn't dream of a better dentist and/or staff...thank you creekside dental!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

By far the best dentist I've had in Calgary. Dr Reddy is incredibly smart, professional and personable. I have extremely sensitive teeth and lots of dental issues (!) including gum recession and I know I'm in the best hands with her. She's backed by a fantastic team. She's definitely the dentist for myself and my family long term. I highly recommend Creekide Dental.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr.Reddy is by far the best dentist so have ever had. She is compassionate, friendly, knowledgeable, and she genuinely cares for her patients and staff. The clinic staff is amazing, and so accommodating. I love my dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I really like Dr. Reddy, she makes me feel comfortable, always concerned if I am ok, has called me at home to make sure I am doing ok, great service at Creekside.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

My appointment for fillings felt like I was at a car wash.. In and out and that was that. I have been to this dental office before seeing a different dentist and had cleanings a few times and that was okay they seemed to be helpful and concerned about my month's well being. Not Dr. Manjula.. First time seeing her she barely spoke to me, just went to town on my teeth and left. No consultation with me about my teeth, nothing. I've never been to a dentist that couldn't care less. Safe to say I'm taking my teeth elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Always an amazing experience. Dr. Reddy is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Pleasant clinic environment. Dr. Reddy is extremely nice and very capable - definitely the best dentist I've seen so far. Have been a patient from Arbour to Coach to Royal Oak to Creekside. I saw the comment someone made about Dr. Reddy being money-hungry - wow, that is a *ludicrous* statement. My previous dentist was definitely a money guy, Dr. Reddy is the farthest thing from that. Cannot recommend her highly enough!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Poor quality of service received from this clinic. The dentist was more interested in money than health. I was a new patient and she was not thorough with the exam compared to other dentists I had in the past. I was billed for more work than done. Staff is rude...talked to me while typing on computer without looking at me, then cut me off because she had something interesting to add to the conversation of the other staff members behind her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

As in the previous comments, Dr. Reddy has moved practices several times. She did personally call me and ask if I wanted to "move" with her, which I did. She has always been extremely friendly and always takes the time to answer my questions and explain what she is doing. My kids just love her and when she has to do any work on them, she makes them so comfortable and with her "shaking" technique, they can barely feel the needles for freezing. Her Hygenists' are also very professional and so friendly. they make you feel so comfortable and they always talk to you like an old friend! Thanks Dr. Reddy!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011