Dr. Trejot Lehri

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Trejot Lehri

The offices in Brampton and Bradford are very clean, the staff is very helpful, the assistants are gentle. Dr. Leri open and honest,very informative, very caring about your health. Bob, my boyfriend had issue with his blood pressure. Dr Leri informed my boyfriend’s doctor with a letter. Boyfriend health has been better for the past 6 month now. I’m highly recommend Dr Leri as dentist His staff make you feel welcomed in Brampton and in Bradford You will not feeling like it’s a revolving door dentisry

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

The staff at Vaughan Smiles are great. The receptionists are very kind, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Lehri and his assistant Monica always make me feel comfortable and at ease during my visits. The hygienists are all very thorough and professional as well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Pain FREE tooth extraction!!!! For the first time in my life, I felt no pain having dental work done. I don't freeze, Dr. Lehri took the time, about 15 min, to administer the doses of freezing slowly and thoroughly. He gave me nitrous gas throughout and the tooth was extracted painlessly. I am eternally grateful for the care and time he gave me, as well as the lesson... I never have to suffer through painful dental procedures again! Such a blessing. His staff are amazing... friendly, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I’m a patient of Dr Lehri’s at his Bradford Smiles location, I’ve had fillings done by Dr Lehri and cleanings done by his Hygienists. Dr. Lehri takes the time to explain the treatment and answers any questions you might have about the treatment. From the girls at the front desk to the assistants and hygienists Dr Lehri and his friendly staff make you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I had my cleaning and complete exam done at Dr. Lehri's Bradford location. Professional and very thorough team and not only this but the entire team goes above and beyond for their patients because they truly care! I would definitely give this office a try you will feel comfortable and at ease from the minute you walk in !!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Very professional and the front desk is awesome. Great service!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Love this office! I've never been to a clinic as wonderful as this one!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I have seen Dr. Lehri several times now, after moving into the maple area. I needed a dentist that I could trust. I was so satisfied with the result from my dental work. I won't go to any other dentist. The staff was professional. His office manager Lucy took the time with me to explain what the treatment was my insurance and re ensured me because of her confidence in Dr.Lehri. My appointment all went smoothly. All the staff is friendly and welcoming. I told all my family and friends to go to Vaughan Smiles

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I've had a few dentists growing up, but to say that I've found the one would be an understatement. From the front staff, to the clinical, this whole office is amazing. Dr. Lehri is truly a wonderful human being and a Dentist! I've never had someone devote so much time and patience into the care of his patient's oral health. I've been going to Dr. Lehri for quite some time now and feel as if I've made a great decision to switch over to his office. The entire office goes above and beyond the needs of their patients. I would truly recommend Vaughan smiles to anyone looking for a new dentist. It's safe to say, without a doubt that you will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I was traumatized as a youth. Dr. Lehri is amazing, I never fear going to the dentist. Dr. Lehri is gentle, explains everthing, his staff are excellent. I have been a patient of Dr. Lehri's since he first opened his office in Maple, ON. M. Milton.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Trejot Lehri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English