Ratings for Dr. Margaret Tam

While I’m sure Dr Tam is very knowledgeable, she lacks empathy, social awareness, and has seemingly no interest in answering your questions or your overall well being. Given you’re paying $250+ for 10 minutes of her time - you’d expect at least your questions be answered. In a follow up appointment when I mentioned that one of the creams prescribed (a very expensive cream only found in one location mind you) wasn’t really providing any results and whether I could potentially use something different for the time being - while my dosage of another medication was quite low - I received the most condescending response, with no real answer either. You can spend the same amount of money and get a much better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

She’s something else! Rude Abrupt No people skills Don’t waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

She’s rude. Abrupt. Doesn’t have any people skills. Won’t let you ask questions. Rushed. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr Magret Tam may not be the friendliest doctor but her diagnosis and treating skills are on point

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

she is by far the worst doctor I've met. She talks non stop before you even sit down properly, no exchanging of introductions, makes you feel very rushed and does not give you a chance to explain your condition at all. Poor attitude and extremely rude. She does not come across as approachable at all. I also read all the comments and she is exactly how everyone has explained. She did not even let me explain my condition and told me she is a DOC and i didn't have to explain her. Wrote me a medicine which i don't know why she did and so on. She also wrote 100 blood test despite i wanted to tell her i recently had one. Very unsatisfied.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I do agree that Margret Tam have an attitude problem and a little bit rushed, but she had noticed that I have Yeast Infection that no other doctors knows about that weakens my immune system I have to print out my report to other doctor to prove I have a Yeast Infection. I strongly you should go to Sydney CBD clinic instead of Campsie Associate Medicial Centre to see her because the reception there are horrible.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Very good doctor helped me to cure acne with her one of a kind acne treatment

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Magret Tam is such a lovely doctor speaks with such good manners extremely effective in treating a wide range of medical conditions such as acne cancers and many more.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Felt really rushed didn’t examine skin at all. Dosent know much regarding skin acne

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I found Dr Tam to be efficient, informative and caring of my problem... Whilst her communication style is a little short, she looked after me well. Thank you Dr Tam...!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018