Ratings for Dr. Margaret Tam

I agree with the other reviewers that Dr Tam does not have a pleasant bedside manner. However, her treatment of me over the years has been far more comprehensive and effective than other dermatologists I have seen. Dr Tam doesn't simply prescribe a cream or tablet, she seeks to identify any underlying medical or environmental factors and assist in mitigating these. If you can cope with Dr Tam's brisk approach, her knowledge and treatment are first rate.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Worse doctor I've ever seen. Barely glanced at my skin, was arrogant, dismissive, robotic and impersonal. Rolled her eyes several times. I came out of her office very upset. What a waste of money. Do not waste your money on her!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Most terrible doctor I have ever encountered. She ever refused to share my own medical records with me. She is extremely rude and her diagnosis is dodgy..... I would like to file a complaint against her. She is refusing to give me my skin lab test results. Is there a medical ombudsman that I can complain to ?

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

She has to be the worst medical profession I've even encountered in anywhere in the world! She rolled her eyes over a little kid's fear for a blood test. She was very cold towards us and had an attitude. As soon as she heard we were not going ahead with the blood test, she couldn't even be bothered to continue her service. Total waste of my money and time. I don't even think she changed the sheet between patients. I don't recommend Dr. Margaret Tam!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I went to see Dr Tam as my current dermatologist was on holidays. I cannot believe such a rude person can be in the medical profession. She spoke so quickly and rushed me out in about 2 mins.If anyone has a skin problem and want to seek a dermatologist, DO NOT SEE DR MARGARET TAM. She has an office in Cabramatta, Westmead, and Haymarket. One of the rudest person I have ever met. I've never left a clinic so upset and quick before in my life. For a skin specialist this so called Dr didnt even look at me in the eye let alone my skin.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I saw this doctor last week the 4 July 2017. She was the Worst doctor I have met. She was very rude. She didn't examine your skin problem and won't let you ask the question. She was angry when you tried to ask her question about your problem. She rushed and finished the consultation quickly in a few minutes .Can't believe she became the doctor with that bad manner. I felt very upset when leaving clinic. I wished I read reviews before I went to see her. Wasted money and made me upset with her bad behaviour.Please don't see this doctor if you don't want to waste time and money. Terrible doctor I haven't seen before

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I found Dr Tam quite arrogant. She did not examine my skin at all throughout the 3 appointments I had with her. She just kept telling me to buy creams. She also was quick to blame me for not doing something that I just told her I, in fact, did. She was not able to answer my questions. She didn't show empathy or the slightest care for my situation. I felt the service she provided did not justify her consult fee.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Tam was possibly the worst Doctor I have met. And I'm a Nurse, so I work with a variety of Doctor's on a daily basis! She was rude, dismissive, impersonal and made me feel as though everything was my fault! For example the pathology clinic not sending through the results. My fault of course! Leaving her clinic I felt extremely upset and as though I had been more of a nuisance to her than a Client who she was helping. Every question was a stupid one and I struggled to get a clear and informative answer. Definitely go elsewhere, I wish I had read these reviews before I went to see her, as they are spot on!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Waste of $170 cash.....she won't let you ask a question ..it's her way only

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

She is okay. Not worth paying 170 though. Seeing another dermatologist is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017