Ratings for Dr. Theresa Torok

Very impressed. Was the only doctor who took my rash seriously. Saw me emergently and took biopsies and called personally with results and has me back to review the rash with my oncologist and surgeon. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Torok is great. I have had a very rare form of skin cancer and not only did she diagnosis it, but she called me, my family doctor and even the surgeon I wanted to go to. In the end, she sent me to five different specialists and ordered all the necessary tests efficiently. I was seen in no time and am very grateful for her help, care and attention to all the details to make sure I was taken care of. Thank you Dr. Torok.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I cannot say enough about what great care I have had. I unfortunately have had melanoma and she has seen me on many occasions and has seen me about spots that have bothered me and has assured me. Hopefully, you are fortunate to be under her care. I recommend her to everyone who needs a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I have seen Dr. Torok for numerous issues over the years. Her knowledge about the skin is amazing. I have never been disappointed. If you are looking for a dermatologist, look no further.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Torok has been the best dermatologist I have been to. I have had numerous skin cancers and I have been treated for them over the years by different dermatologists. She correctly diagnosed a melanoma missed by two other dermatologists. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I would never go to another dermatologist. I have seen her for several years now and on every occasion her advice and treatments have been effective. She is kind and is up to date with the newest studies. Her staff is lovely. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I waited for almost 2 hours for my appointment only to have stopped her from leaving for the day to see me. She's dismissive and doesn't help me understand how to treat my skin condition and only look at ANY of my spots, jut assumes they are all the same and carries on with her day.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I would never go to another Dermatologist. She is kind, compassionate, understanding, knowledgeable, derailed, skilled, and has excellent doctor to patient empathy and communication and a cheerful, encouraging Manner

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Torok was very kind and knowledgeable. She always explained what she was doing and why. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Maria is lovely. She makes you feel very comfortable even when doing an unpleasant procedure. She totally prepared me for what to expect.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013