Ratings for Dr. Theresa Torok

Reception here is the most rude person in the world... absolutely the worst embarrassment for a HealthCare Industry Employee.. disgusted.... utterly disgusting!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I was given a cream by another dermatologist that burnt my face but now I am seeing results with another gentler cream and a slow increase in the strength. It is so encouraging. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I lived with these spots for years and was told there was no treatment. She did a test spot on one and it was gone. Amazing! We are now treating the rest. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I am so happy to have been under the care of this excellent dermatologist for my acne. My complexion gets regular compliments now. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I am so grateful for having Dr. York as my dermatologist. The acne I have struggled with all my life is finally clear. She is a wonder. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

She cured a rash that had been missed by four other doctors for over two years. Bagel is great!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I have only the most wonderful things to say about her and her staff. You are listened to and appreciated. She is very thorough and compassionate. Dr. T. Is the best dermatologist I have been to. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been to many dermatologists and she was the only one to listen to me. She asked many questions and diagnosed my skin disorder with a biopsy and blood work. Now it is really improved. She continued until there was an answer. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I struggled with acne all my life and other doctors/dermatologists I stressed my concern to told me I would grow out of it but not Dr. Torok she is wonderful! she recommended a medication that I stayed on for nine months and made sure I had to go in to see her with blood test results once a month to make sure I was not experiencing any bad side effects or I would not get my next months prescription. It really shows she cares about her patients well being and I have been acne free for about two years now. There is no other dermatologist I would want to go to.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Very impressed. Was the only doctor who took my rash seriously. Saw me emergently and took biopsies and called personally with results and has me back to review the rash with my oncologist and surgeon. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016