Ratings for Dr. Jeff Rossman

Dr. Rossman quoted us a price after insurance which we paid in full. they asked my husband for his credit card well he was still in the chair. We pd the balance of 1,111.00 on our credit card. within a few days his office started to call us everyday saying we had a balance of 845.00. We said we paid in full. They said we didn't we hired a lawyer to stop his office from harassing us. They were relentless and rude. I would never ever recommend him. And we had used him a few times in the past.

Submitted February 9, 2015

I heard good things about Dr. Rossman so went to him to get all 4 of my impacted wisdom teeth removed. His staff is very friendly but he was extremely condescending to me throughout my procedure and several follow-up appointments. I would ask questions and never get a straight answer, and he seemed bothered by the fact that I dared ask anything at all. He barely spent any time with me... It is really frustrating to go through something so traumatic, drop a ton of money, and be treated like a bag of meat with teeth. Not a person.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Rossman. I went to him for a severe pain on my wisdom tooth. His staff arranged to meet with the doctor the following day. I was scared and hesitant as this was first time and when I arrived, there were few other patients waiting to get their teeth extracted. The DR & his staff made me at ease. The surgery took less than 10 minutes even though 2 of my wisdom teeth were extracted. Dr. Jeff Rossman made it a point to follow up on how I was doing when I went back home.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Dr. Rossman is the best. My son was in severe pain from his wisdom teeth. Dr. Rossman had us come to the office immediately so that they could be extracted. He helped us tremendously. He and his staff are amazing and I would highly recommend his expertise to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Just had my wisdom teeth pulled, quick and painless. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him and his professional, personal, and courteous staff. Thank you, Dr. Rossman!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Rossman and his staff are very professional, punctual, and friendly. They went above and beyond to put my children at ease when they needed extractions. They also put us (the nervous parents) at ease in their clean, comfortable, modern office. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rossman for both children and adults.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Doucet Rossman DDS is as Good as it Gets. He pulled 4 wisdom teeth, two going sideways. He was quick; healing was quick too. Fantastic craftsman. Price was very fair.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I loved Dr. Rossman and his staff. He explained the procedure and answered all my questions. He relieved all my anxieties about my surgery. He was the best from surgery to follow-up. Dr. Rossman is the only doctor I would recommend for oral surgery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

extracted wrong tooth from my sons mouth. Dr. is cocky and not detailed oriented. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010