Ratings for Dr. Raafat Salih

Dr Salih performed surgery to me 3 years ago and he was very thorough. He explained everything to me and I have never met a surgeon as caring, compassionate and thoughtful who takes the time to be there for his patients. He saved my life and he is not only a wonderful surgeon but an absolute wonderful human being who cares about his patients. Thank you for all you do Dr. Salih.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable and cares for his patients. Performed a very difficult and complex surgery on me and I truly believe he saved my life. Thank you Doctor Salih.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Uses old fashioned techniques and had a horrible bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Amazing surgeon. A truly caring person who is worried about the health of his patients. Goes beyond the call.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Salih is a incredibly skilled surgeon who did a amazing job removing my gallbladder which proved to be a difficult surgery that came with complications. I was told to take it easy for 4 to 6 weeks to fully recover but felt great after a week and had to force myself to not over do it for a month. Dr. Salih is a very caring and informative doctor who I would assure anyone in his care that they are in great hands.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

We have found Dr. Salih to be excellent. He takes time to explain everything very explicit. He is a true professional - always polite and courteous. His surgery is done with precision & accuracy and I feel confident that he always strives for perfection.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Salih is one of the most patient, caring, compassionate and skilled doctors (surgeon) I have met in my life (I am 51). This past October he performed an emergency surgery on me and I truly believe his genuine care as a medical professional saved my life. While I was in the hospital for 16 days he checked on me at least 3 times a day (the last time usually as he was heading home) to see how I was doing. Since then he has performed an additional necessary surgery on me and while it was not a serious, again he took the same time and care to re-assure me and to relieve me of my anxieties. Dr Salih never rushes your questions nor makes you feel that you are asking too many. His bedside manner is gentle and caring which really helps through the difficult time of recovery. Thank you Dr. Salhi.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr Salih did my hernia and now a few weeks later you would never know I had surgery. He did a great job and was very knowledgeable and was prompt at seeing me. Thanks Dr Salih

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

He is an awesome Dr. he cares sooo much about his patients, he actually gave me a hug when we found out good news from my test results. He checked on me a few times a day while I was in the hospital nearly a year ago. He even did proceedures on me that the nurses were supposed to do just because I was feeling very nervous and soooo sick. I think he is a great Dr. he even remembers me when he see me out in town.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

I'm just really nervous... I am going in a month to get a Gastroscopy! I just recently got a monroe piercing, and hope they don't make me take it out!? How can I prepare for this procedure? Any info will help, Thanks!

Submitted January 7, 2010