Ratings for Dr. Heather Davidson

There is nothing negative to say about Dr. Davidson and her staff. They are all helpful, gentle and explain everything . She referred me to an excellent Toronto surgeon (Dr. Oestreicher) who performed an eyelid lift surgery. I am very pleased with him and this referral. They sell a good variety of frames at reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Davidson is a great optometrist. I have a lot of issues with my eyes due to MS and she helps me to understand how this affects my vision. I trust her completely when it comes to knowing what I need to see better. The staff in the unit are also really good - making multiple adjustments as needed. Everyone in the office is friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Davidson for about 10 years. She is unfailingly helpful, patient and knowledgeable. She made a great suggestion for lenses that lowered the cost greatly. The addition of the glasses specialist is wonderful. She was able to find exactly what I was looking for in a few short minutes. How fortunate we are here in Owen Sound to have such accomodating professionals.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Davidson is always on time, pleasant, understanding and sincere. Her staff are very efficient and accomodating.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Heather Davidson is wonderful. she takes her time with you and explains things well. Her staff are great.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Davidson is a very pleasant and efficient optometrist. You can rest assured that when a new prescription is subscribed, it is really needed. Frequently I have been told that there has been a change, but not enough to warrant knew glasses. We are very fortunate to have such a good eye doctor

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

excellent doctor, excellent staff - always accomodating

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Great eye doctor. Extremely caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009