Ratings for Dr. Veronica E. Lorenzo

They are amazing. They are caring, personable and take time with you. You are not just another chart. You are a person and they take the time to deal with what is going on with you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Lorenzo is a wonderful caring physician. It is a pleasure to have her as MY doctor. I find her kind, encouraging, and very knowledgeable. I like that she lets me know when I need to play a greater part in my own health care...as some of us would rather blame the doctor than do what we need to do to have good health. She leaves no stone unturned to find the reason for a patients discomfort and understands patients in pain very well. Very compassionate. I truly appreciate Dr. Lorenzo and all she has done for me, especially in difficult times.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

She takes her time with you, so when she is running late, she is taking her time with other patients. She is not afraid to say - I don't know what else to do, it's time to send you to a specialist. I have had specialist who treat me as a non-human. Now she always checks out the specialists, so I know that I will be treated as a human being by them. She is very good about keeping up with all of the multiple specialists she sends me to. Before I started with her, I had a dr. who wanted to put me in a nursing home. When I ask to get off some or all of the meds, she reminds me where I was, and how far I have come. It has been a long road but I'm healthier in my 50's than my 30's because someone cared enough to figure out that I had multiple illness that could be treated instead of dumping me in a nursing home because they were to lazy or stupid to figure out what was wrong.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

dr. lorenzo really cares for her patients. if there is a wait you know its because she is giving another patient the full attention you will want and get when it is your turn.her support staff is wonderful and always willing to help..,.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Lorenzo always gives me her full attention while in the examing room and never makes me feel that she's in a hurry to get out. If one type of treatment does not work she is always willing to discuss other types. I like her very much even though the waits can be long

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Lorenzo is great. She does run late often but she will sit and really listen to her patients. She really does care and tries to work with your symptoms to find a fix!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Lorenzo is a horrible doctor to see. She is very cold to those specially overweight, telling them they are fat in need to lose weight when it's hard enough as it is. She is never on time, sometimes waiting in the exam room for a half hour before seeing her patient. I would NOT recommend her as all. You are better off going to a 24-hour emergency care center or the ER for better and prompt medical service.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

I'm a medical librarian who's been seeing Dr. Lorenzo for over 15 years. Her nurses Patty and Robert are wonderful. Dr. L is often late, but I stay with her because her clinical skills are fantastic and she talks WITH me. She also sees my other family members and I, as mom, can express concerns about my husband's lack of a colonoscopy/sigmoid, etc. and she or her staff follows up. We have a great collaborative relationship and ny life is much better because of it!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Veronica E. Lorenzo's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1977)