Ratings for Dr. Christina Paulaitis

I have been seeing Dr.Paulaitis for over 15 years, and I feel like she doesn't have the compassion or drive as she used to. I did approach her with a personal issue I had, and asked if she can refer me to a specialist that she would recommend, and she just told me to look one up and then tell her. Um ok? As for the staff, the nurse is pleasant to deal with. However, the front receptionist is very unprofessional. She doesn't even greet you. I cannot tell you how many times I come in to check in and say "hi how are you?" and show my health card and she just takes it and doesnt really say anything back except "is everything the same?" (in terms of address/number).

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Paulaitis for a very long time and I love her!!! Don't think I could ever replace her as my family doctor. She is caring, helpful and genuinely loves her clients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She has been my doctor for thirty three years and I don't know what I would do without her. I feel comfortable talking to her about anything.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have just started visiting Dr. Paulaitis after my mother and sister have been visiting her to a long time and found her to be WONDERFUL. She is a great listener and I found that she does consider what I suggest when it comes to tests. Not sure why other people had bad experiences with her but for me she is great!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I've always found what I'm extememly comfortable when going to see Paulaitis, about anything! I've been seeing her for a few years now and although a bit forgetful (about information discussed during previous appointments)she makes up for it with compassion and understanding. Her daughters have made her extremely understanding of women and My mother, grandmother, aunt, and I are very thankful. From walking in with an ear infection to crying about needing birth control at a much too young age, Paulaitis has been my right hand lady and I couldn't be more thankful. She's worked for me, and I'm sorry she hasn't worked for everybody else, but I'm glad that a handfull share my opinion. If you don't like her or feel she's condescending, try talking to anyone else, and I agree, you'll probably come running back!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Friendly, professional, caring and excellent service. Always available to help. Always able to book referals to specialists in a timely manner. Support Staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I have been with Dr. Paulaitis for a long time, but she is not nearly as compassionate and empathetic as she used to be. She is so condescending and does not follow through with sending followup information to other physicians/surgeons on time. I'm very sick with cancer and she did not make enough time to listen to me, rather brushed me off instead. So sad, a disgrace to her profession.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I would think twice before going to her. She is one of the most condescending doctors I have ever encountered. I called the CPSO and wanted to make an official complaint about her, but I was told that the College would always take the MD's side, and it would be a long and probably costly trial for me. I am not going into detail here, but this doctor seems to think that she is the most well read and documented physician on Earth. Well, I do have news for you Dr. Paulitis...YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT! And you should read a few more books as well, before going ahead and deciding what kind of lab tests to run on your patients, because not ALL OF THEM, need only cholesterol and thyroid checks, but sometimes maybe a LOOMIS test to diagnose them properly...LOO..LOOMY WHAT??? Ohhhh, you never heard of a LOOMIS test??? That is because you don't follow up on your reading and you patronize the patients that do! You are a disgrace to your profession! Shame on you!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Paulaitis for about 6 years now and she is a great doctor. She takes the time to hear you out and is quick to refer you to a specialist if she can't help you. She always asks about my life and shows genuine concern about any problems I have. I highly recommend her, especially if you're female.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

She is the best doctor on the planet. Most recently she started seeing my mother who I might add is very judgemental. She thinks the world of Dr. Pauliatis as do I am my daughters. For all those who bash her, go find another doctor, I am sure once you experience seeing someone else you will be back on hands and knees..you people make me sick.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011