Ratings for Dr. William J. Cole

A pill pusher mostly concerned with keeping his patients hooked on narcotics. Became rude and dismissive when I told him I was having surgery to fix the problem. Was rude to my wife when she told him she had weaned HERSELF off of the narcotics and no longer needed narcotics.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Went to Dr cole for back problems. I had a herniated disc and a pinched nerve. First he said I had something then something else. By the time he got done I was so confused. he finally gave up and told the nurse to explain it to me. Gave me all the injections the drs give for back problems. None of them worked wasted a lot of money. He is so jumpy and hyper it makes you nervous. Kept repeating the phrase"easy peasy" every time. Said I was an easy fix. HA! he didn't do anything except take my money "easy peasy"

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Cole is a rare doctor in that he gets so excited about medicine and solving problems. He loves a good mystery and takes a genuine interest in his patients. He truly cares and really wants you to get better. He's a fast speaking, no bull kind of doctor. He will not play silly games with you. He really wants to get to the heart of the matter so you can begin to heal.I have seen Dr. Cole for over 5 years and truthfully he is running a bit late every time but knowing how he is in each appointment I've had - I'd rather have him be a bit late than rush me out for the interest of making more money. It's very rare that a doctor will spend the extra time when you need it or that they will call you personally when necessary - Dr. Cole is that kind of doctor. When Mayo clinic said I was going to die within 5 yrs, Dr. Cole said let's keep you alive and functioning and happy - that was 8 yrs. ago.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

The office staff is very rude & combative if you question anything they say or do. Dr. Cole if you can call him a doctor support this behavor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

This doctor is really the best doctor i have ever been to and ive been to alot. he listens and explains why you have pain and what you can do to eliminate it. i would recommend him to anybody that is suffering with some type of pain.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

This doctor claims to Know Pain when in fact he knew I was in horrific pain from having 12 surgeries since 2002. I am missing my right rotator cuff and he misdiagnosed it on his "LIVE" radiology as a dislocated shoulder. After having 4 right rotator cuff repairs, I broke my arm severely and had to have a rod and screw put through my shoulder. I had the rod removed in Sept. 2009 leaving a painful hole. I just had a partial knee replacement in Feb 2010 and am in permanent pain from a spinal fusion and Fibromyalgia. Because I had a 3 day stint of severe pain all over my body and took more pain meds then I'm supposed to, he canceled my appt, & blew me off without even telling me. He knew I didn't have another pain mgnt. appt. until June 29th and he refused to refill my Hydrocodone, leaving me in excruciating pain. He doesn't care. He flies around his office like he's on something and yells at his employes. I do not recommend him to anyone, ever.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Cole is by far one of the greatest doctors I have ever been too. He goes above and beyond to help you and make sure you understand everything. My first visit was like going to see a psychic. He knew where I hurt, when I hurt, and why I hurt. Although he is great at what he does, he doesn't have the typical god complex most doctors do. He actually listens and cares about his patients. Which is very hard to find nowadays. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a pain management doc.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Dr. William J. Cole's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)