You may also like

Rate Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Ratings

They are always very friendly, professional and super helpful.
Office and facility is very clean and well kept and Dr. keep has the most modern and up to date equipment. She takes great pride in her work and the office environment she and her team create.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Beautiful show room - as well with additional items to enhance a ladies appearance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Dr. Keep and her staff were great. I was having problems with eye fatigue when using the computer and she precribed glasses that are made specifically for computer use. They really work! I no longer have the eye strain I was experiencing before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I have seen many Optometrist, and Dr. Keep is the most knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Keep and her staff have very good attitude towards their job. Every single time I want to ask them some questions, and they always explain it to me with much patience. In Dr. Keep"s optometry, there are many advanced equipment which can ensure it that you can get very accurate prescription. I have a very awesome experience in Dr. Keep's optometry so that I highly recommend Dr. Keep!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Keep is fantastic! Always professional, very thorough, very friendly, and to top it off is on time! Need I say more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I had to rate Dr. Keep today after seeing her on our local tv station. Our family has been seeing Dr Keep for over six years. She is always professional and kind. I feel very comfortable with her assessments. Her staff is very helpful with choosing frames that are appropriate to my face. Everytime I go in, I find the office is current and exciting. The are up to date with new trends and their new office is bright and beautiful. She is also excellent with my little grandchildren. I highly recommend Dr. Keep for your family

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Keep was fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She is very friendly and is able to answer all my questions. She uses OCT as well as a common assessment tool which I find very fascinating and above and beyond.
The staff at Vision By Design were also very helpful. They gave suggestions about which frames to try on and even showed other colour options that were available by order.
I will continue to go back to see Dr. Keep and would recommend her to any one.

Also, the clinic it self is beautiful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Very knowledgable. Exam was very thorough. New office looks great, lots of new equipment and frames. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Keep by my family and after being involved with a steady optometrist for years, I was pleasantly surprised by the care, thoroughness, punctuality, and knowledge that Dr. Keep has to offer. She was very upbeat yet professional at the same time. The fact that she took the time to get to know my needs and make suggestions in the best interest of my sight/health is extremely important to me. The office is clean, organized, and outfitted with new equipment. I am happy to say that I will be moving forward with Dr. Keep as my optometrist. for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I was actually referred to Dr. Keep by my ophthalmologist. I figured it would be appropriate to write a review after seeing her for a second time. Both visits she was excellent. Pleasant, punctual and patient. The exam was far more thorough than what I've experienced in the past. I wasn't rushed out the door; she took time to explain my condition, and answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][428959].votes_count ]]