Ratings for Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

So happy to have found this wonderful clinic! The staff are very welcoming, and knowledgable. I felt well taken care of at this appointment, it was thorough yet very time effiecient. I would reffer this office with confidence to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr Sarah was great, but I felt rushed through the entire experience. I understand the doc has to make money, but the exam shouldn't be that quick - 20 minutes and I was out the door!

Submitted September 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Keep since she took over the practice and I been very happy. Every year we come in it seems there are positive changes. We would recommend for sure, and will keep coming back! I also have had so many compliments on my new glasses! The staff were great at helping find a frame that was really ME!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Keep, her associate and staff inspire relaxed confidence with their knowledgeable, friendly and courteous manner. I would recommend them to anyone who wishes to enjoy quality eye.care.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Very up to date exam and equipment. Loved the selection of frames. The staff were very helpful when choosing frames. Definitely recommend

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

The staff are very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. I saw Dr. Keep's associate as Sarah was on maternity leave. She was most professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I'm definitely going back to her. My 3 year old son does not have a ordinary eye condition, yet she helped him out patiently. One of the staff was very sweet and organized all the paperwork I needed, and put in a file. It was very helpful

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

The regular doctor is on pregnancy leave and I had another doctor, she was very knowledgeable and friendly. I've been going to this office for 2 years and I highly recommend going there!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have yearly eye check-ups with Visions by design. The staff are friendly and attentive. Dr. Van Der Putten Keep was away on maternity leave when I went this time (Congratulations) so I saw an associate. Both the doctors I have seen have been excellent. When I leave the office I am presented with an appointment for the next year which I can pin on my notice board. Also about a week or two before the next appointment I am reminded of the appointment incase it has to be rescheduled. "Keep" up the good work. Ha Ha.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Great experience for both my kids. Very knowledgable...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Veterans Administration