Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Walked in, spent about 20 minutes browsing, heard banter, gossip or something of another employee that is or used to work there and a lack of professionalism that came from a group of young employees that I believe all worked there, so I walked out. It’s not worth my time to spend my money at a place that looks down on others. Perhaps the dr is good, but the staff are far too immature.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's response
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to notify us about this issue. I agree that this behavior is unprofessional and unacceptable. I will discuss this will all of our staff to ensure that this does not happen again.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Very pleasant and knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions. Only thing that went wrong was when I was advised by another employee that eye drops are good until the expiry date instead of so many days after the bottle is opened.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Always a pleasure at each appointment. Everyone is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

All four of our family have used Vision by design for number of years. We have always been impressed. Keep up the great work 👍

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Always a pleasure visiting Vision By Design. Staff are extremely helpful. Came in with my 9 year old son and the staff giving me the pre-exam tests explained every step to him and allowed him to see everything she was doing. Very grateful and he loved it. Dr Keep is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Have been coming for a few years and absolutely to notch!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I have had great service from Dr. Keep. She is thorough quick and considerate.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Found Dr Keep to be very thorough, and her staff were very good in their roles as well. All have a friendly and welcoming manner. I gave four stars for punctuality; however, it wasn't an excessive wait time at all. It was likely that Dr Keep was taking time to answer people's questions, as she did mine. I live nowhere near this clinic, but would rather drive across the city, or commute in, to receive the professional rationale and courtesy that is shown here.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. K and her staff attended to my needs promptly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Van Der Putten Keep and her staff are caring, kind, helpful and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with their services and will recommend to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients