Dr. Sarah Keep

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Keep

Had a great experience, very efficient and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Immature and unprofessional staff, mi-scheduled appointments, return visit required to get your own prescription ($$$), Missed diagnosis caught by other optometrist in under 5 minutes of first visit. Not the care and service I expect, won't be back.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Sarah Keep

Dr. Sarah Keep's response
Thank you for your feedback, and we sincerely apologize if you had a bad experience. At Vision by Design we endeavor to provide an outstanding patient care experience at every appointment, so I apologize if we fell short. Please feel free to contact us at the office directly at 780-444-6407 to address your concerns, I am confident we will be able to exceed your expectations in the future!

Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr Keep, her associates and staff are all outstanding. They provide thorough and excellent care, and are very pleasant and professional to deal with. They have cares for our family (we have 4 kids) since 2013, and it is the one doctor appointment that everyone looks forward to! She has accommodated both myself and kids last minute when we have special health concerns, pertaining to our eyes.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

The Dr. And staff are outstanding. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I find Dr. Keep to be very professional and at the same time friendly. Her staff are also very helpful. I would definitely recommend Vision by Design to anyone looking for a new eye doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Everyone there is so kind! My 7 and 3 year old both loved their visit!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

If you are looking for highly professional and friendly experience I would highly recommend Dr Keep and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

These ladies made it so easy to get frames that fit correctly and a year's supply of contacts. Will definitely continue to come here.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I find Dr. Keep pleasant and professional. She is thorough and explains any changes in your vision. Th e staff is is excellent and they have a good selection of product.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

I have been a patient for many years and the staff and doctors are excellent, very helpful and a great selection of frames

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr. Sarah Keep's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I studied sciences at the University of Alberta before completing my education at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia. As a student I was always passionate about my career and education. I excelled in my studies, becoming the president of our Gold Key Honour Society. I have also volunteered to participate on mission trips to Central America, allowing me the opportunity to diagnose and treat many rare ocular diseases not prevalent in North America. My training in the United States provided me with experience in a variety of optometric settings including pediatrics, specialty contact lenses, laser vision correction pre- and post-operative care, as well as a large scope of eye disease and pathology. I moved back shortly after graduating in 2008 and have been practicing in west Edmonton ever since. I was born and raised around the Callingwood area so it feels like home to continue my career at Vision By Design. I have always found it to be important to be involved in my profession. I am currently on the board of the Edmonton Optometry Society, which provides many continuing education functions for Edmonton area optometrists. I feel it is very important to constantly improve our knowledge and skill set to provide patients with the highest quality care and as such I always meet and exceed the minimal required hours of education. After graduating I knew I wanted to own my own clinic so I decided to purchase the clinic in 2011. Since purchasing the clinic we worked hard to bring advanced technology, we decided to offer additional specialty services, we made sure our staff had advanced training to provide better customer service and we brought in more unique fashion forward eye wear. We decided we needed a new location and a new name that better showcased the new and improved clinic so Vision By Design was born in 2014. When I am not working I enjoy playing soccer, cooking and travelling.

• Salus University (Pennsylvania College of Optometry) * (Grad. 2008)