Ratings for Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

I'm definitely going back to her. My 3 year old son does not have a ordinary eye condition, yet she helped him out patiently. One of the staff was very sweet and organized all the paperwork I needed, and put in a file. It was very helpful

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

The regular doctor is on pregnancy leave and I had another doctor, she was very knowledgeable and friendly. I've been going to this office for 2 years and I highly recommend going there!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have yearly eye check-ups with Visions by design. The staff are friendly and attentive. Dr. Van Der Putten Keep was away on maternity leave when I went this time (Congratulations) so I saw an associate. Both the doctors I have seen have been excellent. When I leave the office I am presented with an appointment for the next year which I can pin on my notice board. Also about a week or two before the next appointment I am reminded of the appointment incase it has to be rescheduled. "Keep" up the good work. Ha Ha.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Great experience for both my kids. Very knowledgable...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I have been Dr. Van Der Putten Keep's patient since she started her practice. She has continually improved the office space and with all the new state of the art equipment I feel assured I am getting the best eye examination. Dr. Van Der Putten Keep and Dr. Guess both are efficient and willingly answer any questions I have about my eye health. The support staff is friendly, knowledgable and helpful. There is also a great assortment of stylish frames from which to choose. I would highly recommend Vision By Design. S. Ohland

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Love the new space with new state of art equipment. I am comfortable that I had the best possible eye examination and retinal photography. The selection of frames is stylish and fun.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Very helpful. Office is state of the art. Glass selection was current and I was able to find both glasses and sunglasses. Staff was very helpful and friendly. She is also great with children. I will definitely go back

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I went to get my eyes checked and ended up purchasing some new glasses. Dr Keep was lovely and answered all my questions and the girls in the shop were super helpful in helping me order my new glasses (they felt bad because the ones that I wanted were back ordered but offered a few options so that I could get my glasses sooner, that I kindly declined). I would definitely go back to them again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Great staff, very knowledgable and helpful. Lots of direct eye contact which was nice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I had a great first appointment with Dr. Keep. She showed me the images they took of my eyes and explained what she was looking for and what it all meant. She was able to get my daughter, who is resistant to being examined, to do some basic tests. The receptionists and opticians were all very friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford