Dr. Sarah Keep

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Keep

Great place! Had an awesome experience and they are very helpful!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Wonderful customer service. Very professional. Very Friendly

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

We have been coming to this eye clinic for years. The staff are always a pleasure to be around. They are very knowledeable and helpful. They are really good with the kids!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

Always love my experience at Vision by Design. The staff are very informative and every doctor is caring and compassionate. I get tons of compliments on my glasses too, they have the best designs! I cannot recommend this place enough!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr may be ok, prices are expensive and staff are unkind. Rushed like cattle is not my style.

Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Sarah Keep

Dr. Sarah Keep's response
We apologize if you were unhappy with your experience. It is part of our mission to ensure each and every patient has adequate time with our staff and doctors in order to be thoroughly examined and educated on all of our findings. Customer service is also a huge priority of all of our staff, and we endeavor to provide every patient with an exceptional eye care experience. If you would like to discuss your concerns in further detail do not hesitate to call our office; I am certain that we will be able to provide an experience that exceeds your expectations.

Submitted December 23, 2018

Strongly suggest seeing her extreamly knowledgable and patient highly recommended her

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

The staff are great, very helpful, very knowledgeable in their field.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Very helpful staff, go out of their way to satisfy your need

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Staff is friendly, helpful and just all around awesome!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Good service. In and out nice and fast. Five stars

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Sarah Keep's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I studied sciences at the University of Alberta before completing my education at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia. As a student I was always passionate about my career and education. I excelled in my studies, becoming the president of our Gold Key Honour Society. I have also volunteered to participate on mission trips to Central America, allowing me the opportunity to diagnose and treat many rare ocular diseases not prevalent in North America. My training in the United States provided me with experience in a variety of optometric settings including pediatrics, specialty contact lenses, laser vision correction pre- and post-operative care, as well as a large scope of eye disease and pathology. I moved back shortly after graduating in 2008 and have been practicing in west Edmonton ever since. I was born and raised around the Callingwood area so it feels like home to continue my career at Vision By Design. I have always found it to be important to be involved in my profession. I am currently on the board of the Edmonton Optometry Society, which provides many continuing education functions for Edmonton area optometrists. I feel it is very important to constantly improve our knowledge and skill set to provide patients with the highest quality care and as such I always meet and exceed the minimal required hours of education. After graduating I knew I wanted to own my own clinic so I decided to purchase the clinic in 2011. Since purchasing the clinic we worked hard to bring advanced technology, we decided to offer additional specialty services, we made sure our staff had advanced training to provide better customer service and we brought in more unique fashion forward eye wear. We decided we needed a new location and a new name that better showcased the new and improved clinic so Vision By Design was born in 2014. When I am not working I enjoy playing soccer, cooking and travelling.

• Salus University (Pennsylvania College of Optometry) * (Grad. 2008)