You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

Very helpful. Office is state of the art. Glass selection was current and I was able to find both glasses and sunglasses. Staff was very helpful and friendly. She is also great with children. I will definitely go back

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I went to get my eyes checked and ended up purchasing some new glasses. Dr Keep was lovely and answered all my questions and the girls in the shop were super helpful in helping me order my new glasses (they felt bad because the ones that I wanted were back ordered but offered a few options so that I could get my glasses sooner, that I kindly declined). I would definitely go back to them again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I had a great first appointment with Dr. Keep. She showed me the images they took of my eyes and explained what she was looking for and what it all meant. She was able to get my daughter, who is resistant to being examined, to do some basic tests. The receptionists and opticians were all very friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

For my first visit I have nothing outstanding to say. She was thorough but rushed through. She talked quickly and moved on quickly with each step. I learned afterward that she was behind and trying to stay on top of her appointments, only learned this because I asked. Understandable but I would have liked a less pressing first appointment. Felt like I was spun in and spit out. She seemed thorough and knowledgeable, good newer equipment. Even though she was rushed she still quickly explained a few extras for me. I will go back.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Keep and her staff were very knowledgeable and so efficient. I was taken in, had all my tests done, examined by the doctor, and my appointment scheduled for next year, in less than half an hour. The equipment they used is state of the art. I felt a little rushed when Dr Keep was testing my vision. I would definitely recommend Dr. Keep.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Returned after almost 4 years to find Sarah even more courteous and welcoming, better equipped and with better equipment in her office, and more fully supported by fine staff than I had remembered. My exam showed stage 2 cataracts and she quickly, cleared outlined the next steps overt the coming months, assuring me that my case had a fine prognosis, that my retina and lens exams were excellent, and that except for the cataracts my eyes were in topnotch health. In all, she and her staff had spent 3/4 of an hour testing me and discussing the results. Dr. Van Der Putten-Keep is the best-spoken, most technically adept optometrist I have encountered, and I have worn glasses since kindergarten. She made feel like a family member. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful. Office is state of the art. Glass selection was current and I was able to find both glasses and sunglasses. Staff was very helpful and friendly..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to get my eyes checked and ended up purchasing some new glasses. Dr Keep was lovely and answered all my questions and the girls in the shop were super h..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, very knowledgable and helpful. Lots of direct eye contact which was nice. "

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great first appointment with Dr. Keep. She showed me the images they took of my eyes and explained what she was looking for and what it all meant. She w..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "For my first visit I have nothing outstanding to say. She was thorough but rushed through. She talked quickly and moved on quickly with each step. I learned ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my visit, staff all very helpful, and made me feel quite at ease. Will definitely stay with them in the future. Thanks to all."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep and her staff were very knowledgeable and so efficient. I was taken in, had all my tests done, examined by the doctor, and my appointment scheduled f..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Returned after almost 4 years to find Sarah even more courteous and welcoming, better equipped and with better equipment in her office, and more fully supported..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr keep is the best!! and the staff is very helpful . I would absolutely recommend them . I will b going back "

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was very helpful and friendly. They provided solid answers to all of my questions :)"

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep and her staff are excellent! Would highly recommend them. "

February 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are very polite and helpful. Will be going back "

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep and her staff are friendly and professional. Easily 5/5."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had an excellent experience with Dr. Keep. She is a very clear communicator and has the latest machines to do things like retina photos. Her office is clea..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Keep. Involves you in your exam and explains everything she's doing clearly. The staff are incredible and are always there if you have an..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep is an excellent doctor. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will be going back."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep does a great, thorough job. Staff are friendly, and the new location is bright and clean."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep is one of the most patient, polite, respectful, efficient, and knowledgeable Doctor I have dealt with. "

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome with babies! Had no questions after our appointment. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't see myself going to any other optometrist. Dr. Keep is the real deal!"

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep is great. For anyone concerned with age related vision issues such as glaucoma I would highly recommend her. The testing equipment is just as good as t..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's clinic is comfortable and the staff 'all of them' are cheery and helpful :)"

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They all do a good job there. Also the equipment to do the testing is the latest and best."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with the service and professionalism. Dr. Keep and staff are courteous, helpful and eager to serve. Also, the clinic is beautiful and clean an..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On time app't as scheduled. Questions answered and new lenses measured and ordered without delay."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is very kind and works well with Children. Beautiful clinic "

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep is very knowledgable and capable. She is confident and fully explains and answers any questions. Her staff are very helpful and efficient."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Exam was very thorough and not rushed. All tests were explained and results reviewed."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Keep is instantly trustworthy, explains everything and follows up on her promises "

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Efficient, friendly excellent skills. Thank you for the excellent service."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Keep is friendly, knowledgeable. Staff is friendly as well. Great place to go to for Optometrist!"

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care!Dr Sarah was knowledge and friendly and her staff very frinedly and helpful "

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep is excellent. I brought my 7 month old in for a checkup and to ask some questions about one of his eyes. We got into out appt on time and she was won..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep saw me in follow up after a vitrectomy and lense replacement. Since my eye is still healing she advised me to wait for any lense correction. She expl..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sarah was knowledge and friendly and her staff very frinedly and helpful "

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep's was very knowledgeable and friendly. Her staff very friendly and helpful. The equipment is very state of the art. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Keep is an amazing optometrist. She is professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. I just recently brought my one year old in and she was so good with h..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They are always very friendly, professional and super helpful. Office and facility is very clean and well kept and Dr. keep has the most modern and up to date ..."

August 25, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "6650 177 Street Northwest" to "6655 178 Street Northwest". Suite has been updated from "None" to "420".

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful show room - as well with additional items to enhance a ladies appearance. "

August 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://visionbydesignoptometry.com". Phone Number has been updated from "17804446407" to "7804446407".

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep and her staff were great. I was having problems with eye fatigue when using the computer and she precribed glasses that are made specifically for compu..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many Optometrist, and Dr. Keep is the most knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Keep and her staff have very good attitude towards their job. Every s..."

June 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5T 4J5". Address has been updated from "None" to "6650 177 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804446407".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep is fantastic! Always professional, very thorough, very friendly, and to top it off is on time! Need I say more!"

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to rate Dr. Keep today after seeing her on our local tv station. Our family has been seeing Dr Keep for over six years. She is always professional and ki..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keep was fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She is very friendly and is able to answer all my questions. She uses OCT as well as a commo..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable. Exam was very thorough. New office looks great, lots of new equipment and frames. Would recommend."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Keep by my family and after being involved with a steady optometrist for years, I was pleasantly surprised by the care, thoroughness, punc..."

September 28, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "Van Der Putten" to "Keep", First Name changed from "Sarah" to "Sarah Van Der Putten"

August 8, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

May 12, 2012