Ratings for Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep

First time i went to vision by design they took the times to explain everything to me about my eyes very friendly helps me to pick out my frames I would highly recommend them top notch professional service

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I did not see Dr. Keep. I saw her colleague, Dr. Alexander and she was amazing! The staff was extremely helpful and patient when looking at eyeglass options. Thank you so much for your helpfulness and your professional compassion for someone with vision difficulties.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Punctual, knowledgeable,friendly,helpful staff. Dr. Keep is thorough and referred me to Royal Alex for further treatment. Great selection of frames, picked out new sunglasses.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very knowlegable pleasant experience was satisfied with outcome follow up was appt with royal Alex eye dept

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Very prompt, professional and knowledgeable service is provided by Dr. Keep. Her staff are pleasant, patient, helpful and understanding. Thanks for the great experience!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Although I did not see Dr. Keep (Dr. Alexandra?), I was once again impressed by the mannerisms of the staff, the helpfulness of both the staff and the doctor herself. What doctor offers to fill out paperwork??? They don't but she did, and gave me an exact date as to when she could do so. Saw her for a follow up on the health of my (dry) eyes and when still seeing a significant amount of dry eye she introduces another eye drop to me and gave me the option as to whether I wanted to try this...I did and now hope my insurance will cover the cost of a relatively inexpensive eyedrop for the convenience, and the amount in the bottle. I left with an overall feeling of hope that I may be able to repair/restore my eyes dryness and that was more than I had expected prior to my visit. Thank you ladies. Your time and effort(s) don't go unnoticed by me.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My 15 month old daughter and I had exams at the same time. The staff and doctor were both amazing at dealing with a frightened toddler and provided excellent care to me as well

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Excellent service from all staff! Doctor Sarah is very knowledgeable, took time to explain all about eye exam. I highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Worked out very well. Start to finish. Will be back.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Really great experience from booking thru follow up! Thank you for your great care.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Sarah Van Der Putten Keep's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients