Ratings for Dr. Robert Kent Smitherman

I'd been looking for a new PCP and Dr. Smitherman is on top of his game. He addressed all my smallest concerns with thoroughness and didn't overly dumb things down. He spent more time with me than I was used to with my previous physician, and what I most appreciated was that he looked me in the eye and gave me his full attention when I was asking him questions, not looking at his computer and listening to me in the background.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Knowledgeable. Friendly. Nurse gives the most painless shots.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

A very caring, considerate and focused Doctor. He listens attentively and I never feel as if he is rushing to his next appointment. He always provides encouragement when I need it, and guidance to help me make better health choices. The staff are polite, efficient and cheerful. Phone calls are returned promptly. The offices are bright and welcoming.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Started seeing after saw the care he gave my parents, could not be happier! Excellent staff!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

We have gone to him for 5 years, great doctor and great nurse!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable. My husband and I have both been very pleased. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr. Robert Kent Smitherman's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med