Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Burns

She was dismissive of my thyroid symptoms and unwilling to listen. I would not recommend her unless you have a very straightforward and easily fixed problem.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Not sure why some people felt Dr. Burns was inadequate. I find her to be personable, friendly, and interested in what is going on with my endocrine issues.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

What a cold, uncaring human being. Felt far worse when I left than I did before I arrived. Stay away!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Very personable and has been extremely helpful with my current condition. Much improved health..

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I went to her out of desperation for help with serious, persistent thyroid problems. She was completely disinterested, dismissive and demeaning and treated me like a silly woman. She goes "by the book" and is devoid of diagnostic interest and ability. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Does not seem very competentin the area of thyroid disease, thyroid cancer, and/or treatment. WOULD NOT SUGGEST you go to her if you have any type of thyroid problem.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr. Cynthia A. Burns's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med