Ratings for Dr. Jamie L. Caughran

Dr Caughran is a great Dr and a great surgeon. She is honest and compassionate. I would recommend Dr Caughran to anyone, she is most likely the best her field in the Grand Rapids area. I also saw her partner when I had my surgery and she is great as well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Caughran performed my mastectomy, I could not have made a better choice. I would highly recommed her if you are in need of a surgeon with her expertise in mastectomy/lumpectomy. She is also very caring and compassionate surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Caughran performed my mastectomy; her empathy, compassion, caring, is evident in everything she did for me. Her skill as a surgeon is beyond reproach;, while she was in my hospital room following the surgery another surgeon came in and commended her on the perfection of her work. I had been with a different surgeon for many years before coming to Dr. Caughran; I will never go back. Her staff is equally as wonderful; I am so glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Dr. Jamie L. Caughran's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2002)