Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Jebson

Dr Jebson is now in Grand Rapids. He is a very kind and caring doctor and a great surgeon, I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Jebson did a cyst removal on my 10 year old son's wrist. I could not ask for a better physician. We drove almost 2 hours to see him and it was well worth it. My son was very comfortable around him and he explained everything to him as well as my self. I was very pleased with the whole experience. From his 1st visit to his last surgery follow up there was little to no wait to see him. His staff were professional as well as friendly. Very very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Excellent doctor, performed carpal tunnel surgery on my hand several years ago. Very upfront about what was involved. I had NO post-surgery pain and several years later I still have no problem with my hand.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

He was up front and timly. Very honest did not waste my time. Had two surgeries on my hands and both were what I was told they would be. The healing process was as told also. Would use him again and high reccomend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Jebson operated on my husband's hand that was clawed from Dupuytren's Contracture. He was up front with the pain involved. His hand healed very well. He is having his other hand done soon.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Saw Dr. Jebson for hand surgery after consulting many other top rated surgeons. Dr. Jebson was unbelievably knowledgeable and kind, a true leader in the field of hand surgery. Many doctors and surgeons go to him because of his vast experience and excellent results.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Dr. Peter L. Jebson's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental