Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Bartemus

Dr. Bartemus and his staff are very compassionate when it comes to helping their patients with weight management. They provide you with a comprehensive program that includes evreything you need for 30 days at a time. The initial visit was $69.00 but is was worth every penny, they took the time to show me how to change my eating habits to get my body on track with weight loss. The office is fun and the staff is awesome. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff because they really do care about their patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

After the initial visit, it is 169.00 a month to keep up with a very complete weight loss plan.Very reasonable compared to other places. That said, they understood that it was still a sacrifice for me to commit to a program and they did not try to make me buy lots of other services or things. Because of this, it makes me want to check out their other health supplements and services because I am not being pressured! The office is not pushy, or intimidating. I don't feel like they want to drain my pocketbook. The staff respect my time, and also my feelings. I didn't feel rushed either. Dr. Bob is very kind and makes you feel at ease. They also have an excellent website that answers your questions without beating around the bush. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Dr. Robert L. Bartemus's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Clermont, FL