Ratings for Dr. Henry Bor-Iuan Hwu

for the last three years I am being treated by Dr. Hwu and I am very impressed by his treatment and his knowledgte. Add to this very friendly

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Poor maners. Very rood. Not helpll at all. Us answer to my question were "i dont know". He did a procedure in my hemorroid and never told me it was gonna be very painfull after 20 minutes. I had to pull over the free way for more than two hours till pain easy. He enter to the room with another male who was there on my visit and never told me who was that person. Ver unprofesional. Never again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Did some bowel surgery. Has a infection and told this was normal in 50% of the case for bowel surgery. This doctors bedside manner is very poor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Excellent surgeon, had tumor removed in colon. Excellent communication, staff friendly and considerate.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Dr. Henry Bor-Iuan Hwu's Credentials

• Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med, Taipei, Taiwan (385-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1977)

Healthnet