Ratings for Dr. Bryan G. Johnson

Dr. Bryan Johnson and Stonebriar Medical Associates P.A. have shown gross negligence in caring for my 83 year old father battling multiple infections. My father was taken by ambulance to Baylor Scott & White - Centennial on Tuesday and was diagnosed with diverticulitis. Dr. Johnson advised my dad should be discharged at 1 a.m. and see him at his office that same day. First thing yesterday I made an appointment for my dad to see Dr. Johnson at 4:30 p.m. Early in the afternoon, my dad was in severe pain and fell. I called Dr. Johnson's office and was told not to take him to the ER but to keep the 4:30 appointment. We sat in his office for 1.5 hrs after our scheduled 4:30 pm appointment time and my father was never seen by the doctor. I repeatedly asked the staff when my dad would be seen. I was told by the nurse that she had knocked on the door of the of the exam room Dr. Johnson was in and he "refused to answer". I can't imagine why a doctor would be in an exam room and not open the door to his own nurse for 90 minutes. Finally, Sam couldn't tolerate sitting in the uncomfortable exam chair any longer and we had to leave. Now he is doing much worse and has been admitted to the hospital and will need treatment for several days. I am beyond furious at the level of "care" my father has received from Dr. Johnson. Dr. Johnson has yet to contact me or to reach out to get an update on my father who has been his patient for years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I've been to Dr. Johnson for 10 years he's the best Dr. I have ever had I'm 68.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Horrible Staff. They overcharged me, refused to returned the money. I waited 2 hours I a dilapidated reception and cabinet. I am completely disappointed by the service I received.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Johnson is a very personable person. He spends the necessary amount of time with each patient. this is where the problem comes in Dr. Johnson will not return any phone calls from his patients (where medically necessary) and his staff is rude mixed up, and in many cases untrained in medical billing.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Bryan G. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)