Ratings for Dr. Andrea K. Moyer

Best cardiologist I know. She is very through and concerned with her pts care. A physician who listens and treats me as an individual. She is a very caring person.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

There is no receptionist, you must leave a message for her nurse and then get a call back for everything! Refused to renew my prescription for blood pressure medication, even though I was a patient. No new appointments for 6 weeks out. Almost killed me by giving me the wrong dosage after being off the medication for 6 weeks, ended up in the ER. Dr. Moyer never called to check on me even after leaving 2 messages. Completely incompetent! Her nurse Chris is rude. Nothing good to say about Dr. Moyer.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Moyer is very thorough. She was very familiar with my family history prior to my appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Moyer. My only complaint was that the office ordered a heart monitor delivered to my home without my prior permission or knowledge. This has caused much stress dealing with the insurance company over the $5,000 charge. I would suggest asking the doctor to write orders for recommended tests so the patient can check insurance coverage.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I had her for a couple of years at Des Peres Hospital.Then I stayed with the group she was with when they moved over to MO Bap.I didn't recieve the same care or respect.So I found where she worked & now I'm back with her.She is the only DR. to tell me she was there to let me live longer.I have the utmost respect for her as a DR.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

She is a wonderful doc who has saved my auntie's life. She also has done the same with my husband who had some very serious problems. Now our whole family goes to her. She is very compasionate, excellent in her field. THE BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Andrea K. Moyer's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med