Ratings for Dr. Kate Morlet-Brown

Just a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Dr Kate and her staff exude the friendly professionalism that is not always easy to come by. Full marks, my recovery time from surgery was shorter than expected due to Dr Kate's skill and precision.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very comprehensive service, excellent from start to finish. Staff are very friendly and helpful, and Dr Kate spent a lot of time going through the procedure with me. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great experience . Easy parking, nice office friendly staff Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I was referred to Dr Morlet-Brown by my dentist for several implants. I am more than happy with my experience with her and her staff. She is very professional, informative, passionate and most of all extremely comforting. I was given all the information I needed regarding the treatment and stages involved, and lots of post surgery care instruction and followups. I had no complications at all. I can now smile without hiding my mouth. Id recommend EVERYONE to see her, she made my journey relaxed and enjoyable. Thank you ever so much.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Kate has just removed wisdoms for another of my daughters. Murdoch Dy Surgery, done in 1.5 hours, pain relief, anti-inflamatories, antibiotics on discharge & detailed instructions plus food suggestions. Amazing result. This doctor is exceptional in her skill, professionalism and care. I highly recommend her to anyone who requires the services of an excellent Oral Surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

I was pointed to Dr. Kate Morlet-Brown by a Dentist in Melville. I attended to her surgery to have 4 wisdom teeth removed. She explained everything very well, and did a terrific job (I think, I was knocked out at the time). Her after op care was terrific. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

This doctor is fastidious in her work; absolutely wonderful. Her manner is charming & caring & she leaves no stone unturned from start to finish to ensure a smooth & successful outcome. She removed my daughter's wisdom teeth & as strange as it may seem, the whole experience was a pleasure. She supplies plenty of printed information for post op recovery (including recipes!) and whilst we didn't need it, there is a number you can call with any post op queries/problems. I highly recommend this doctor. P.S. she has petite hands - all the better for working in a confined space such as the mouth!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009