Ratings for Dr. GERALD B. Calia

Please stay far away from this Doctor. He has mental problems and he does not know what he is doing. Very rude, overbearing. He is a very horrible doctor. He cannot tell the difference between a callas and a wart. Save your time and money and go to Dr. Engbloom, Oak Ridge, TN.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have neuropathy in one foot and a metal plate with screws in the other. Dr. Calia has made me orthotics and given me medication and shots that helped my symptoms. I am usually the one who is late with my appointment and he has been very lenient with my tardiness. Everyone in his office does their best to help me with the whole visit. I will continue to use his services and recommend him to others as I have in the past. Those I have referred to him always tell me how satisfied they are with his care. I think that it is a shame that only the disgruntled patients seem to post things on this site.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Do not let Dr. Calia do any surgery on your feet. I went to him with foot problems and he said surgery would be the only way to correct the bunions, even though I already had a bunion surgery on one foot. So stupid me aloud him to do surgery on both feet. I now have a big toe that sticks up, and won't go down, and he also messed up my small toes. He claimed I had hammertoe, which I did not. When I asked him why my toe wouldn't go down he started blaming me saying I wasn't doing toe exercises, which I was. Needless to say he started accusing me of doing things to my feet that I wasn't doing. I went to an orthopedic after to see what was wrong with my toe, and they said do not let him do anything else to your feet. He is never on time for his appts. I do not go to this doctor anymore. I'm seeing someone else to try to clean up his mess.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I was in bad pain in my hill of my left foot and i was gave a shot and it did not help the pain none and they also gave me an X ray and wanted me to come back in 4 days and they had forgot the X rays where they were getting them developed and I went back to my next appointment and they had lost the X rays so I got very upset and found me a different Dr.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. GERALD B. Calia's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Dental Network Of America