Ratings for Dr. Judy Ma

The office is busy, however run efficiently. The doctor is relaxed, friendly and knowledgeable. I know she shares staff with other physicians,however they could be friendlier and paying more attention. One receptionist had to be repeatedly reminded of the correct spelling of my son's name. All in all, I would recommend Dr.Ma to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Ma has been our family doctor for over 10 years now. Her compassion and genuine interest in our health is very evident. Our kids are always very comfortable with her and she tries to accomodate seeing us as much as she can. Very happy to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Ma is extremely punctual which I appreciate. I do not feel like she is totally up to date on current best practices. She makes you feel quite rushed, and can be dismissive.. even rolling her eyes at times. She's "okay", but I will be likely seeking another doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Been my doctor for many years and has always treated me extremely well. When I first expected I had cancer, she had me at a clinic for an ECG and blood work within minutes. Wishing less than a week I had a cheese X_Ray and and a ultrasound scan. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Ma is always on time (even early sometimes!). I have seen her for over 15yrs now and even though I have moved 1hr away I still prefer to drive back to see her over any of the other doctors I've found locally!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Great Family Doctor, friendly and helpful. Shows attention to detail and makes sure the issues are attended to

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I find Dr Ma to be on time as compared to other physicians I have gone to. She genuinely cares about her patients as well and has been known to call the house to follow up.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Decided to change Doctors for two reasons; the first reason is the unfriendly and rude staff at the front desk, the second reason was that as the years went by, I felt that Dr. Ma was not keeping up on updated medical information. I was hearing updated info on general medical issues from a couple of specialists I was seeing. I was no longer confident in her knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Ma since she started. Unfortunately I always seem to repetitively require specialists expertise which she quickly gets me appts to - next day when she thinks it is req'd. Her aftercare from numerous procedures/surgeries/illnesses has always been top notch. Very thorough and knowledgable. Quick to react when it is required. I feel fortunate she is responsible for my family and I health care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I really liked Dr. Ma but switched doctors because the staff at that office is TERRIBLE. Rude receptionists who demand to know why you are wanting an appt. NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS. I felt like a 2nd class citizen in their waiting room. They whispered and laughed at patients as they left....total B I T ......'s

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008