Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Chin

Dr. Chin is very kind and considerate. When i expressed my concerns over delivering my baby she was there to talk me through every step. She always is reassuring and does her best to provide quality care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

She is a very caring doctor who takes her time to make you feel comfortable. I have never thought of switching and will be seeing her my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very impressed---got a same day appointment & met all my needs.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Have been going to Dr Chinn for over 10 years and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Chin is too busy and too self involved to pay any attention to her patients. She prefers to remain at a distance and not get personally involved. I feel she is more concerned about hospital protocol than what is actually most helpful and supportive of her patients. I wanted to hold my baby after the birth and even though she came out healthy and screaming Dr. Chin gave her first to a pediatrician to be checked out rather than to me. I was very disappointed and shocked that my wishes were not honored.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr Chin has been my GYN for 5 years and most recently my OB for my first child. She is amazing! She is so informative, caring and kind. Her partners Dr Dean & Dr Reinhart are fabulous as well. I highly recommend Dr Chin for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

I've been Dr.Chin's patient for over six years now. She has been my ob for all three of my kids and delivered two of them. I had emergency surgery for an ectopic, and she explained every step of the way with me and made sure that I was completely taken care of both pre and post-op. She has a genuine care for her patients and is very sincere.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Chis is a great doctor, but she seems to be out of the office more than she is in. She is a good listener, and she takes her patients seriously. I would love it if she would hire a better staff though; they are sometimes kind of rude and not very willing to work with you on scheduling sometimes. There often seem to be inconsistencies between the doctor's schedule and what the staff says her schedule is.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Chin is an incredible doctor! Her guidance throughout the decision making process before my surgery was invaluable. Her pre-op advice saved me much pain I am sure. Her beside manner incomparable. What a blessing to have doctors like Dr. Chin still around.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Chin is a wonderful doctor! She is personable, friendly, reassuring, competent... everything you would want in an OB/GYN. It is difficult to get in to see her sometimes because she's so popular. Book early! She's worth it!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2005

Dr. Stephanie Chin's Credentials

• French

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1995)