Ratings for Dr. Linda Robinson

Doctor Robinson was a great Doctor. She listened and then did what she could to help fix the problem you just spoke about. She was very understanding, Late or missed appointments because of illness, she understood and never threatened to charge me money for being late or not showing up. I really do not understand what is going on? Without notice she just quit! Then I got a letter in the mail a couple of months after she quit stating she quit because her life was being threatened by Welfare recipients because there Drug expenses were going to be lowered drastically? The letter said she was trying to get in touch with me but did not have my new phone number because i had moved? When her answering system was not full I must have left her 10 or more messages or the last few months asking what was going on and leaving her my new number? She has now left me in a very bad position! She has not sent in a report or update for my Meds to WSIB in months and now I am being threatened in having my medication and possibly my benefits cut if this does not get done by November!!! 3 days from now! I have tried to call my old Pain specialist, the one who referred me to Robinson but she has retired! I have still been calling and leaving messages with no reply. I don't know what I am going to do and I am sure I am not the only one. Someone in the Medical Industry needs to jump in here and get this sorted out. The only thing I can think of at this point is to see my family doctor and hope that WSIB accepts that under the circumstances! I like Dr. Robinson very much and she helped me quite a bit but to leave everyone holding the bag like this is a BIG INJUSTICE !

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Honestly Dr. Robinson was the greatest doctor I ever had. Really listened to me, never rushed me, was so caring and compassionate. It's unfortunate that she is having to close due to serious illness. It's easy to forget that doctors are people too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

This doctor is the worse ever. For the entire time I was a patient I was never sure if when I went to my appointment if she'd be there. So many times she would take off without warning. For weeks at a time. Leaving people without medication. I am happy she finally has closed down and once again WITHOUT WARNING. I am sorry for all of her remaining patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

A very nice Doctor . Has helped me through my paint issues. Don't know what I do without her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Went for my appt today and office is closed permanently due to serious illness. UGH! Would appreciate knowing where anyone else get in as I waited 4 years for this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Anyone on here know why Dr Robinson has been closed !! Without warning

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr.Robinson is very professional and an excellent physician. She has been my physician for three years and has been very accommodating , and understanding with my physical issues. She is non judgmental and caring about my personal issues as well. I am blessed to have found Dr. Robinson and trust her with my life. RO.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I only saw Dr. Robinson twice in late 2015 / early 2016 and she was great. After reviewing my medical history, she actually took the time to listen to my health concerns and patiently answered all my questions. She is open-minded and not judgemental. She understood my concerns regarding horrible side effects that I had experienced in the past with other daily preventative meds prescribed by my neurologist. She recommended practical lifestyle changes to manage the chronic pain along with prescribing medications. Both meds have been effective in managing different types of pain with minimal side effects. Unfortunately in early February 2016, I recieved a phone call from the receptionist (who is also awesome to deal with) that our appointment would be cancelled because the doctor fell on ice and had to go to the hospital. I just called yesterday and the office is still closed. I really hope that Dr. Linda Robinson recovers soon as she has genuinely helped myself and others who had been suffering for a long time. She truly is a compassionate human being who cares for the wellbeing of her patients. Get well soon!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

As a nurse I deal with many doctors in many disciplines. Dr. Robinson was a god send. I was crawling out of my skin in pain. Feeling very depressed and even suicidal and because of Dr. Robinson I am still here. She is compassionate and caring and has knowledge about prescription and alternate pain management. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone who is tired of trying to convince people that they are in pain. She listens and is very compassionate and open to suggestions

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Robinson is a wonderful person and more importantly and amazing doctor. She took me as a patient about 5 years ago and has been there for me at the best and worst of times. She ALWAYS makes time to see me and has NEVER left me wondering about my prescriptions. I only hope she is going to be in practice for the next 20 years!! I can only imagine how difficult it is for Dr.Robinson to manage the patients that she has on her list!! Pain management is the most difficult form of medicine to practice due to the stigma associated with narcotics (both prescribing and using). Thank you Dr. Robinson and God bless the work that you do. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016