You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Linda Robinson

Dr. Robinson is a wonderful person and more importantly and amazing doctor. She took me as a patient about 5 years ago and has been there for me at the best and worst of times. She ALWAYS makes time to see me and has NEVER left me wondering about my prescriptions. I only hope she is going to be in practice for the next 20 years!! I can only imagine how difficult it is for Dr.Robinson to manage the patients that she has on her list!! Pain management is the most difficult form of medicine to practice due to the stigma associated with narcotics (both prescribing and using). Thank you Dr. Robinson and God bless the work that you do. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

A wonderful, caring, and compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor for many years now. She is always willing to go above and beyond for me and makes sure that I receive the best care possible. Dealing with chronic pain has been very challenging but I know that she truly cares about me and I know that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I went to dr. Robinson in 2007-2008. It was clear she was unwell , but things got to UNETHICAL , very quickly. Leaving script pads ( some filled some blank) all over the floor, slurring her words, etc. some of us in the waiting room worried how she drove herself to the appointment. Really unprofessional what she wrote about me ( I have my chart, thinking filing a complaint with CMA. She seemed to present with very bizarre behaviour.

Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Robinson is wonderful. You never feel rushed and she is always punctual. She demonstrates great empathy for her patients. She is extremely knowledgable about a wide range of medical conditions and is a great specialist in pain control management.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Amazing doctor! Dr Robinson helped tremendously with my debilitating chronic pain. She understands the severity of chronic pain and genuinely cares for her patients. Wonderful woman, I would recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate and skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I have been seeing her as a patient for more than 6 years. She is a skilled, knowledgeable doctor in the field of Pain Management.Her bedside manner is above all her best characteristic; she is empathetic, and will spend the time you need to answer all of your questions. I would definately recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I understand that when you are in pain the world revolves around your condition. Dr. Robinson was wonderful when I was referred back to her in 2008. I have come to understand by speaking with others in the medical profession that she has been quite ill. Remember she is human like the rest of us, and open to medical ailments. Instead of berating her when she can't defend herself, be thankful for the time when she was able to help you, and wish her well.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr, Linda Robinson is a very good doctor and cares for her patients. Hope she gets well soon!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Linda Robinson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robinson is a wonderful person and more importantly and amazing doctor. She took me as a patient about 5 years ago and has been there for me at the best an..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robinson is a lifesaver! Caring and helpful...working to get to the bottom of symptoms and listens!"

July 13, 2015