You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Linda Robinson

Anyone on here know why Dr Robinson has been closed !! Without warning

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr.Robinson is very professional and an excellent physician. She has been my physician for three years and has been very accommodating , and understanding with my physical issues. She is non judgmental and caring about my personal issues as well. I am blessed to have found Dr. Robinson and trust her with my life. RO.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I only saw Dr. Robinson twice in late 2015 / early 2016 and she was great. After reviewing my medical history, she actually took the time to listen to my health concerns and patiently answered all my questions. She is open-minded and not judgemental. She understood my concerns regarding horrible side effects that I had experienced in the past with other daily preventative meds prescribed by my neurologist. She recommended practical lifestyle changes to manage the chronic pain along with prescribing medications. Both meds have been effective in managing different types of pain with minimal side effects. Unfortunately in early February 2016, I recieved a phone call from the receptionist (who is also awesome to deal with) that our appointment would be cancelled because the doctor fell on ice and had to go to the hospital. I just called yesterday and the office is still closed. I really hope that Dr. Linda Robinson recovers soon as she has genuinely helped myself and others who had been suffering for a long time. She truly is a compassionate human being who cares for the wellbeing of her patients. Get well soon!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

As a nurse I deal with many doctors in many disciplines. Dr. Robinson was a god send. I was crawling out of my skin in pain. Feeling very depressed and even suicidal and because of Dr. Robinson I am still here. She is compassionate and caring and has knowledge about prescription and alternate pain management. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone who is tired of trying to convince people that they are in pain. She listens and is very compassionate and open to suggestions

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Robinson is a wonderful person and more importantly and amazing doctor. She took me as a patient about 5 years ago and has been there for me at the best and worst of times. She ALWAYS makes time to see me and has NEVER left me wondering about my prescriptions. I only hope she is going to be in practice for the next 20 years!! I can only imagine how difficult it is for Dr.Robinson to manage the patients that she has on her list!! Pain management is the most difficult form of medicine to practice due to the stigma associated with narcotics (both prescribing and using). Thank you Dr. Robinson and God bless the work that you do. You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

A wonderful, caring, and compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor for many years now. She is always willing to go above and beyond for me and makes sure that I receive the best care possible. Dealing with chronic pain has been very challenging but I know that she truly cares about me and I know that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I went to dr. Robinson in 2007-2008. It was clear she was unwell , but things got to UNETHICAL , very quickly. Leaving script pads ( some filled some blank) all over the floor, slurring her words, etc. some of us in the waiting room worried how she drove herself to the appointment. Really unprofessional what she wrote about me ( I have my chart, thinking filing a complaint with CMA. She seemed to present with very bizarre behaviour.

Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Robinson is wonderful. You never feel rushed and she is always punctual. She demonstrates great empathy for her patients. She is extremely knowledgable about a wide range of medical conditions and is a great specialist in pain control management.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Dr. Linda Robinson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Anyone on here know why Dr Robinson has been closed !! Without warning "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Robinson is very professional and an excellent physician. She has been my physician for three years and has been very accommodating , and understanding with..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only saw Dr. Robinson twice in late 2015 / early 2016 and she was great. After reviewing my medical history, she actually took the time to listen to my health..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a nurse I deal with many doctors in many disciplines. Dr. Robinson was a god send. I was crawling out of my skin in pain. Feeling very depressed and even ..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robinson is a wonderful person and more importantly and amazing doctor. She took me as a patient about 5 years ago and has been there for me at the best an..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robinson is a lifesaver! Caring and helpful...working to get to the bottom of symptoms and listens!"

July 13, 2015