Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Diebold

I see Dr. Diebold for routine wellness. I feel she is very knowledgable and gives me the best care available.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Ihave gone to her for years and find her very caring and competent. You must let her know if something is bothering you, because she isn't a mind reader.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Went in with complaints she had NP test me for IC. NP said I did not have IC. Rescheduled for next week I(I thought to see diebold for other test. Saw NP she treated me for IC. I asked her why treat me for something I don't have? She said I have the symptoms. Saw Diebold next week she was ugly to me. Turns out I have bladder mesh erosion from a sling she put in a few years back. I feel like she milks your insurance for all she can. She I rude, greedy, & unprofessional! Don't let her touch you!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

She is rude and disrespectful and has really poor bedside manners. I was in tears after she left the room because she made me feel horrible about the delivery because I questioned her use of petocin.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I love Dr. Diebold. I've been with her for 14 years. Every time I seen her she was on time(5-10 min wait) but once she was delivering a baby, I waited maybe an hour. She made me feel comfortable & relieved with asking & answering questions. She is very nice, gentle & caring. Her nursing staff is awesome, always there when you need them. I recommened several people & they have nothing but nice things to say!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

My wife went to Dr. Diebold for a few years prior to our attempt to have a baby. After we decided to try and got pregnant, I first met Dr. Diebold. In about four weeks time, no heartbeat developed. After finding this out, Dr. Diebold had my wife wait another four weeks and checked for a heartbeat again. There was none. We then wanted to have surgery to remove fetus and she had us wait four more weeks. Then we finally had surgery. Five months later, She realized that she had not succeeded in the surgery and we had to do a second one. Overall, We had to see this doc several times. Each time, we had to sit in her office and just stare at each other. She would come in and asked if we had any questions and after a few minutes, show us the door. She never seemed to care about our problems or explain any thing she did or wanted to do. It was a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Catherine M. Diebold's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1991)