Ratings for Dr. Colin Zides

Poor bedside manner! Couldn’t wait to get my son and I out of the room! Didn’t seem to know or want to help us.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

When my doctor retired, with my medical history i was in need of a family doctor right away. Dr. Zides took me as a patient and I have never had any issues, with Dr. Zides of his staff. Great Doctor, Great Staff

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Due to distance (3000miles) I attempted to pass a piece of information along for my mom, the staff would not stop talking and were totally uncooperative. Stating they were too busy and would not even take my phone number to have the doctor call at his leisure. Stated to send a fax only and too bad!!!!! So if there is anything urgent the staff don't stop talking long enough to listen and pass you off. This is not a place to get help. They don't care....it is only a job!!!!

Submitted December 18, 2017

Treats his practice like a assembly line. Doesn’t listen to issues. In and out as fast as he can push you. Unless your stuck, go see someone else. He is to busy to do the job correct due to him also using his practice as a walk in clinic

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Love Dr.Zides. Very thorough and professional. If in doubt, will send you for a second opinion or follow up tests. Highly recommend him. Love the office staff too. Very friendly and polite.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr Colin Zides was absolutely ignorant and rude. He did NOT help me at all. He was very "government orientated " and did not have any bedside manners. I will never go to him again or refer him to anyone. Awful awful awful. My experience was terrible.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

In my experience I feel that dr. Zides approaches his practice as a job and lacks the warmth and compassion that I would expect from someone in this profession . That being said as far as his knowledge, I have not had any major issue to judge him on so to do so would be unfair. But his bed side manner could definitely use improvement.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Would never go see this doctor again. Extremely rude and appears uncaring and disinterested.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Extremely impatient and rude. Does not listen either. If you have more than a simple scrape or cold he will berate you for not going to your family doctor(which was booked up) or emerge. Terrible bedside manner. Makes you feel worse than you did before you came in.

Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr.Zides is a great doctor, however his front staff is not helpful in anyway. I have called on multiple occasions to ask questions one simply asking if there is a charge for a dr. note and what is it and the response I got was "I would have no idea" its unfortuante that a good dr has staff that doesn't seem to care about taking the time to answer patients questions.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017