Ratings for Dr. Colin Zides

Due to distance (3000miles) I attempted to pass a piece of information along for my mom, the staff would not stop talking and were totally uncooperative. Stating they were too busy and would not even take my phone number to have the doctor call at his leisure. Stated to send a fax only and too bad!!!!! So if there is anything urgent the staff don't stop talking long enough to listen and pass you off. This is not a place to get help. They don't care....it is only a job!!!!

Submitted December 18, 2017

Treats his practice like a assembly line. Doesn’t listen to issues. In and out as fast as he can push you. Unless your stuck, go see someone else. He is to busy to do the job correct due to him also using his practice as a walk in clinic

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Love Dr.Zides. Very thorough and professional. If in doubt, will send you for a second opinion or follow up tests. Highly recommend him. Love the office staff too. Very friendly and polite.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr Colin Zides was absolutely ignorant and rude. He did NOT help me at all. He was very "government orientated " and did not have any bedside manners. I will never go to him again or refer him to anyone. Awful awful awful. My experience was terrible.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

In my experience I feel that dr. Zides approaches his practice as a job and lacks the warmth and compassion that I would expect from someone in this profession . That being said as far as his knowledge, I have not had any major issue to judge him on so to do so would be unfair. But his bed side manner could definitely use improvement.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Would never go see this doctor again. Extremely rude and appears uncaring and disinterested.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Extremely impatient and rude. Does not listen either. If you have more than a simple scrape or cold he will berate you for not going to your family doctor(which was booked up) or emerge. Terrible bedside manner. Makes you feel worse than you did before you came in.

Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr.Zides is a great doctor, however his front staff is not helpful in anyway. I have called on multiple occasions to ask questions one simply asking if there is a charge for a dr. note and what is it and the response I got was "I would have no idea" its unfortuante that a good dr has staff that doesn't seem to care about taking the time to answer patients questions.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Very dismissive, arrogant, and condescending. I did not like this doctor AT ALL. He would not even give me the chance to explain my situation. On the other hand, reception was wonderful, and very courteous.

Submitted March 30, 2017

Moved in from Alberta and this was the first walk in clinic I've used in Ontario since moving here a few years ago. Dr. Zides was thorough, quite detailed and addressed my issues immediately. Also the staff on the front desk were absolutely incredible. A big "shout out" to Terra and Kathryn for very professional service and advice. JOB WELL DONE !!! (thanks Andria for providing me with their names !!!)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017