Ratings for Dr. Colin Zides

Would never go see this doctor again. Extremely rude and appears uncaring and disinterested.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Extremely impatient and rude. Does not listen either. If you have more than a simple scrape or cold he will berate you for not going to your family doctor(which was booked up) or emerge. Terrible bedside manner. Makes you feel worse than you did before you came in.

Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr.Zides is a great doctor, however his front staff is not helpful in anyway. I have called on multiple occasions to ask questions one simply asking if there is a charge for a dr. note and what is it and the response I got was "I would have no idea" its unfortuante that a good dr has staff that doesn't seem to care about taking the time to answer patients questions.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Very dismissive, arrogant, and condescending. I did not like this doctor AT ALL. He would not even give me the chance to explain my situation. On the other hand, reception was wonderful, and very courteous.

Submitted March 30, 2017

Moved in from Alberta and this was the first walk in clinic I've used in Ontario since moving here a few years ago. Dr. Zides was thorough, quite detailed and addressed my issues immediately. Also the staff on the front desk were absolutely incredible. A big "shout out" to Terra and Kathryn for very professional service and advice. JOB WELL DONE !!! (thanks Andria for providing me with their names !!!)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Extremely rude. Will never go back to him. Always seems miserable.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Zides has been my doctor ever since his practice opened a few years ago. He was the first and only doctor in town who was accepting patients so I was very nervous at first but when I first met him I was reassured by how kind and knowledgable he is. It's extremely easy to get an appointment with him as he also runs a clinic meaning you can see him almost on-demand. His office stays on top of things and is quick to call and follow up on any concerns he might have. For example, when I ended up in the ER with appendicitis, his office called me the very next day wanting to schedule an appointment to make sure I was in need of any long-term care. Dr. Zides used to be the head of the emergency department at the Welland hospital and is thus very knowledgeable about almost any medical concern you might have. In the rare case that he isn't 100% sure about what to do, he isn't afraid to admit it and refer you to a specialist. My only complaint is that is office waitroom tends to be busy with people and very often your appointment will be late. This is understandable because he runs a walk-in clinic in the office as well. His Facebook page is also excellent as the staff post updates as to wait times as well as a list of available same-day appointments. Dr. Zides is a great doctor, strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor. I'd even recommend him to people outside of Welland. He's worth the drive! If you can get into his practice, absolutely do so. Dr. Zides is the best family doctor in the entire region.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I have never had to wait long for my appointments. The staff is helpful and cheerful. And Dr. Zides has always been thorough and detailed in his analysis, and suggestions.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Terrible atmosphere, rude, awful doctor. Never going back

Submitted November 20, 2016

Very quick to get an appointment and if not soon enough you can just walk in and be seen fairly quickly as a walk in. The staff is exceptionally nice...which is refreshing. Dr. Zides is thorough and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016