Ratings for Dr. Staci L. McHale

New Beginnings Yelp review Today I have had the LAST straw with this place. This has been 3 MONTHS COMING. This place needs to be investigated by The Southern Nevada BBB. Here we go. I moved to Las Vegas and needed to find a gynecologist. So went on Yelp, saw that New Beginnings had fairly good reviews, so I made the appointment. My appointment was on 5/2/2016, just a yearly exam, and if need be any extra tests with the PA Celeste Tunnel. I asked prior to appointment if they accepted AETNA ppo, and if they were in network. The receptionist on the phone said yes, and I provided my health insurance information. My appointment day came, and I arrived early to fill out the necessary documents in the office. I provided my AETNA card, Drivers license information for them to photo copy. They apparently need to take a photo of you also, since they have run into problems in the past with former patients, which at the time I found this very odd. I have my exam, go to the check out area, ask if I owe anything for the exam and tests.The ladies say no, provide me with a recipe, and documents on their login portal, with my login information. A few weeks go by, I have not had any results posted, or have any calls from the office. So I call to find out what is going on. Left a message. I hear back from them three days later, saying some additional testing needed to be done, so thats why my results haven't posted. I asked if the additional testing would be covered by AETNA the office says yes. Two weeks go by, I get my results, and a BILL from a place called Laboratory Medicine Consultants on 5/11/16. I opened the letter and it is a BILL for $120.00 and $72.00. It also stated that MY INSURANCE was CIGNA?! Shocked I call New Beginnings to find out what is going on. I leave a message with the billing department. Few days go by and I hear nothing. I call New Beginnings, and asked to find out what insurance information that they have on file. The lady on the phone says the right group and ID number, BUT THAT THEY HAD PUT IT UNDER CIGNA! Seriously?! What is the point of taking copies and photos of my insurance card information and drivers license, just to have something like this happen? I inform the lady on the phone that she made a mistake. She updates the information, and apologizes for the mistake. Next day I FINALLY get my return phone call from the billing department at New Beginnings they then begin to tell me, that the PA Celeste Tunnel, had sent out the the billing information under CINGA, because that was the information the I PROVIDED! I M THINKING AT THIS POINT, IS THIS A JOKE?! You guys took photo copies of MY AETNA card! How is this my fault? They then start to tell me that I NEED to contact Laboratory Medicine consultants, and FIX the issues MYSELF. Ridiculous. New Beginnings said that THEY would TRY to get a hold of Celeste, to find out what was going on and resubmit the bill under AETNA. I call Laboratory Consultants and Aetna to let them know what is going on. With everything corrected, I m thinking, everything should be fine. WRONG! I get another bill from Laboratory consultants submitted by PA Celeste Tunnel on 5/19/16 for $72.00, and it STILL STATES THAT I HAVE CIGNA! Call Laboratory Consultants AGAIN. Call Aetna AGAIN. Aetna tells me the the amount WAS paid on the previous bill. Aetna calls Laboratory Consultants and New Beginnings, and lets them know this is a mistake. All I m thinking at this point is, THANK GOD I M NOT PREGNANT and having to go this. Fast forward to today 8/16/16. What do I get in the mail? A BILL FROM NEW BEGINNINGS for $300.00! I call Aetna to find out that, when New Beginnings moved to their new location that, THEY NEVER updated their billing address with Aetna, so the reason why they are billing me $300.00 is because their new address is NOT on file which makes them Out of network. Bravo New beginnings. Bravo. As I get to the end if my review titled "New Beginnings Horror show", I have written you a check for the $300.00 that you have RIPPED me off of. I have even, mailed out to you today 8/16/16 at 435pm from the Russell RD Post office. I will be tracking the withdrawal of this check and getting contact with you to MAKE SURE that I NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU EVER AGAIN. New beginnings is by far the most poorly run medical office that I have ever come across. I DARE someone from there to get in contact with me, if they have the spine to. To ALL WOMEN everywhere STAY WAY from this place! I can only imagine if I WERE PREGNANT and having to go through this nightmare. This place needs to be shut down!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

If you decide to use Dr McHale be prepared to wait atleast 1 to 3 hours after your scheduled appointment time. She's doesn't care much about her patients and acts very fake. I didn't feel that she was very competent at all! At my last few appointments with her she kept measuring and saying my baby was very large and almost a month ahead in size. Then measured normal on ultrasound. (Her ultrasound tech is not very nice either)! She told me to be prepared to have a 9+ lb baby and spoke to me about c-section. Long story short I ended up having a 6 lb baby! This Dr has no idea what she's doing!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I waited hours in a room in my paper covers ,where I was cold and already nervous about the procedure that was suppose to be done....I was getting my IUD removed and it was past due and was a very painful process after not succeeding it was decided that I had to get it surgically removed after the few visits to her office and being made to wait and wait some more and not being that comfortable with the doctor I decided to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. McHale is a very knowledgeable doctor. She never rushes you out the door and will take the time to answer any questions you might have. It's nice to be able to go to an OB office and know you will see the same doctor each and every time. It is very rare to find an independent female OBGYN in Las Vegas. I really enjoy her staff as they are all very professional. Betty and Alicia are very helpful with the logistics of scheduling and lab testing etc. I highly recommend Dr. Mchale if you are looking for a physician that will take great care of your baby throughout your pregnancy and beyond. I feel very at ease with her as this is my first baby. I am lucky to have her for a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Staci McHale is one of the worst Dr's I've ever had. I didn't feel like she knew what she was doing at all...and didn't feel safe with her during my pregnancy so I switched Dr's! The office wait was always over an hour. The staff is unfriendly & unprofessional. If you care about yourself & your baby I would recommend a different OB!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I waited a little over an hour for every appointment. I was seen most by her assistants - so her credentials meant a little less to me after a while. She and her staff are SELECTIVELY kind and helpful and her receptionists are, at times, rude. One of them was argumentative. The frequency of the appointments was such that I began to question the need to appear before her that often and then I saw what they were billing insurance. WOW! In my case, at least one of her prescriptions was primarily profit driven.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

This doctor sucks. Waited over three hours for appointment. Nothing said to me by her or her staff. I waited three hours in her office, three months for appointment: for what, she misdiagnoses when she doesn't even review your medical records. She is the only physician in her practice, so please go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. McHale is an excellent physician and has always given me fantastic care! She always gives you the time you need and is happy to answer any questions. I feel very comfortable with her and have followed her from another office into her own practice. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a great OBGYN!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr McHale is a phenomenal OB GYN. She relates to her patients individually, spends time with you, never rushes you out the door, explains everything in detail, takes time to answer questions, and provides you with options and alternatives. I have lived all over the U.S. and she is the best OB GYN ever! I am so glad she started her own practice

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. McHale is awesome. From the first appointment, I felt comfortable and confident she knew what she was doing. Not only does she take the time to get to know you, but she explains everything so well. When I began going to Dr. McHale, I was at the point of being ready to see a fertility specialist to help figure out what was wrong with me. After talking with Dr. McHale in a few appointments, we were able to figure out what I needed to do. I'm happy to say that a year later (thanks to her careful monitoring), I'm now the proud parent of a healthy baby boy. I could not have made it through this pregnancy without having her to help me through. She always made me feel like a priority, and was always aware of what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Staci L. McHale's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX (Grad. 2004)