Ratings for Dr. Farzana Haq

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. She is personable and good with my child. Is very responsive to my families needs and takes us seriously. Enjoy a doctor that lays everything out for you. Been with her 6 years now and highly recommend her

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Amazing doctor. Compassionate and takes the time to listen- Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Haq for 10 years now and I'm so thankful I found her when I did. Being a woman, it's hard to find a doctor you can confide in and feel comfortable with that isn't judgemental. I rave about her to all of my girlfriends and feel bad for them because she's not taking any more patients. Five stars!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Haq has been my Dr for over 7 yrs and I couldn't ask for a better family Dr. She is very genuine, takes her time to listen, is non judgemental and is incredibly knowledgable! In my opinion a receipe for a great Doctor :) staff is also very nice, organized and always able to fit an appointment in when needed

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Haq is the best! I've been seeing her for many years and she is very kind, compassionate, helpful, and knowledgeable. She really takes the time to listen to my concerns. I am so glad that I found her! I would highly recommend her and Integra clinic.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I am very thankful to have had her as my family doctor for several years and have recommended her to colleagues and friends who are in need of a family doctor. What sets her apart is her personable nature and the time she takes to listen and respond to any issues and concerns that I've presented. I consistently feel that she cares for me and her patients more generally.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Doctor Haq is our family doctor and is a wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable physician. She goes above and beyond to find resolutions to medical problems and has never been anything but professional and friendly. Highly recommended and her Integra clinic is top notch.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Genuine and non-judgemental. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Genuine and non-judgemental. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Simply awful. Do whatever you can to avoid her treating you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016