Ratings for Dr. Farzana Haq

A fantastic doctor. Caring and compassionate with her patients. I have been going to her for 2 years now and every appointment feels like she has been my doctor forever.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Farzana Haq is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor ..She takes time to listen to all the concerns... very polite ,humble ,supportive ,helpful ,kind and considerate ...I feel extremely lucky to have found her as my Family physician ... She is too good to be true. May she be blessed always.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Haq is fantastic. Very smart, competent, caring doctor and a lovely person

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Haq is friendly and attentive and seems to genuinely care for her patients. Will be following her to her new clinic downtown.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Haq has been my doctor for the last 5-7 years! She's very attentive. Very helpful and always on time. One of the best physicians I've seen.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Haq for several years. She is a wonderful doctor! She genuinely cares, and follows up on issues. Could not be happier with her. I love that she is downtown, and her appointments are always one time. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Haq is amazing. Sadly, she has started to spend more hours at another clinic other than EMKIRO. Whenever I make an appointment at Emkiro, she is not available and I have to see her colleague, Dr. Cook (who has unfortunately not been satisfactory as a physician). I wish she was there more, especially since I started to be her patient there and now she is rarely there...

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I am so thankful to have found Dr Haq. She is kind and genuine and I feel really cares about my health and well being. I have been struggling for a number of years to find a diagnosis and she has been right there with me doing all she can to help me. I feel deeply grateful to her for her kind compassion and care. I think she has the makings of a true healer and have referred many a friend to her. THANK YOU DR HAQ!!! YOURE THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Haq is so friendly and polite, she's always been very friendly and helpful. Most importantly she give me all my options and presents me with lots of information in an easy to understand way. I really feel like she's listening and is empowering me to make an informed choice. It doesn't hurt that there's never a wait either!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Haq is pleasant and very knowledgeable. She seems to genuinely care and doesn't rush the appointment like many other doctors do. Dr Haq is my family physician and like other commenter's have posted, it doesn't actually feel that way. She has been my family physician for 3 years now and she seems to have no desire to complete a physical which I find unusual based on previous experiences I have had with other doctors. The front desk staff all need to be replaced. They have zero customer service skills and are not pleasant to be around. I have been to the office at least 10 times and never seen a smile out of any of them. Very rude. When you call they are very monotone and usually start the call with "please hold." I find this odd because when you are actually in the waiting room they don't seem to be that busy. This poor service reflects poorly on the doctor's reputation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015