Ratings for Dr. Farzana Haq

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Haq for several years. She is a wonderful doctor! She genuinely cares, and follows up on issues. Could not be happier with her. I love that she is downtown, and her appointments are always one time. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Haq is amazing. Sadly, she has started to spend more hours at another clinic other than EMKIRO. Whenever I make an appointment at Emkiro, she is not available and I have to see her colleague, Dr. Cook (who has unfortunately not been satisfactory as a physician). I wish she was there more, especially since I started to be her patient there and now she is rarely there...

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I am so thankful to have found Dr Haq. She is kind and genuine and I feel really cares about my health and well being. I have been struggling for a number of years to find a diagnosis and she has been right there with me doing all she can to help me. I feel deeply grateful to her for her kind compassion and care. I think she has the makings of a true healer and have referred many a friend to her. THANK YOU DR HAQ!!! YOURE THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Haq is so friendly and polite, she's always been very friendly and helpful. Most importantly she give me all my options and presents me with lots of information in an easy to understand way. I really feel like she's listening and is empowering me to make an informed choice. It doesn't hurt that there's never a wait either!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Haq is pleasant and very knowledgeable. She seems to genuinely care and doesn't rush the appointment like many other doctors do. Dr Haq is my family physician and like other commenter's have posted, it doesn't actually feel that way. She has been my family physician for 3 years now and she seems to have no desire to complete a physical which I find unusual based on previous experiences I have had with other doctors. The front desk staff all need to be replaced. They have zero customer service skills and are not pleasant to be around. I have been to the office at least 10 times and never seen a smile out of any of them. Very rude. When you call they are very monotone and usually start the call with "please hold." I find this odd because when you are actually in the waiting room they don't seem to be that busy. This poor service reflects poorly on the doctor's reputation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Haq is absolutely amazing. She is so kind, she listens and she is extremely capable. She is by far the best doctor I have had. I am really lucky to have her as my family doc. She is just so great!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Blessed to have found a young, personable, easy to relate to, honest, caring doctor to talk to about anything! No judgement which is great, and really helpful. She is young but she is smart and has the additional experience of being a mother of two!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Farzana Haq's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haq is friendly and attentive and seems to genuinely care for her patients. Will be following her to her new clinic downtown. "

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haq has been my doctor for the last 5-7 years! She's very attentive. Very helpful and always on time. One of the best physicians I've seen."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Haq for several years. She is a wonderful doctor! She genuinely cares, and follows up on issues. Could not be happier with her. I love th..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haq is amazing. Sadly, she has started to spend more hours at another clinic other than EMKIRO. Whenever I make an appointment at Emkiro, she is not availab..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful to have found Dr Haq. She is kind and genuine and I feel really cares about my health and well being. I have been struggling for a number of ye..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haq is so friendly and polite, she's always been very friendly and helpful. Most importantly she give me all my options and presents me with lots of informa..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haq is pleasant and very knowledgeable. She seems to genuinely care and doesn't rush the appointment like many other doctors do. Dr Haq is my family physic..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! Down to earth, listens and genuinely cares. Really appreciated her help especially as a health practitioner myself."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Haq is absolutely amazing. She is so kind, she listens and she is extremely capable. She is by far the best doctor I have had. I am really lucky to have h..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Blessed to have found a young, personable, easy to relate to, honest, caring doctor to talk to about anything! No judgement which is great, and really helpful. ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haq is one of the most compassionate and kind doctors I have ever met, and I always feel safe with whatever treatment we decide upon -- she is a big believe..."

September 17, 2014