Ratings for Dr. Farzana Haq

Dr. Haq is the best! I've been seeing her for many years and she is very kind, compassionate, helpful, and knowledgeable. She really takes the time to listen to my concerns. I am so glad that I found her! I would highly recommend her and Integra clinic.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I am very thankful to have had her as my family doctor for several years and have recommended her to colleagues and friends who are in need of a family doctor. What sets her apart is her personable nature and the time she takes to listen and respond to any issues and concerns that I've presented. I consistently feel that she cares for me and her patients more generally.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Doctor Haq is our family doctor and is a wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable physician. She goes above and beyond to find resolutions to medical problems and has never been anything but professional and friendly. Highly recommended and her Integra clinic is top notch.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Genuine and non-judgemental. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Genuine and non-judgemental. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Simply awful. Do whatever you can to avoid her treating you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

A fantastic doctor. Caring and compassionate with her patients. I have been going to her for 2 years now and every appointment feels like she has been my doctor forever.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Farzana Haq is a very professional and knowledgeable doctor ..She takes time to listen to all the concerns... very polite ,humble ,supportive ,helpful ,kind and considerate ...I feel extremely lucky to have found her as my Family physician ... She is too good to be true. May she be blessed always.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Haq is fantastic. Very smart, competent, caring doctor and a lovely person

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Haq is friendly and attentive and seems to genuinely care for her patients. Will be following her to her new clinic downtown.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015