Ratings for Dr. Robert W McCord

DR MCCORD IS SLOW , BUT SURE I LOVE MY DR HE IS GOOD TO HIS PTS AND HIS STAFF, I NEED TO MAKE HIM SOME GUMBO

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

He is wonderful...I wouldn't change doctors for anything in the world! Great Doctor with a super fun personality!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

This doctor is a great gentleman, very compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, does not like to see his patients sick or in pain. Easy to talk to and very understanding. Willing to explain all problems in layman terms. Returns calls when needed and always give a courtesy call to remind you of your appointment. Staff is very nice to deal with. Would highly recommmend anyone going to see a very intelligent interist for your entire family. I love my doctor..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I was a new patient with Dr. McCord. I just came for a regular check up and some general things. He would listen to your problems and concerns. He kinda talked too much about random subjects, which explained my long wait time.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Robert W McCord's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=896176'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014