Ratings for Dr. Janse Van Rensburg

I have 110% trust and confidence with Dr. Van Rensburg’s care. He has a great sense of humor and makes a point of making you feel comfortable and as if we know each other well. I’ve never been disappointed leaving his office.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Janse Van Rensburg treated me respectively, timely, and he has immense knowledge in his field. He considered my situation uniquely, and put in significant effort to make my surgery work best for me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Super rude and insensitive. I went in to see him and he wrote me a prescription. I took it to the pharmacy and he had the wrong name!! We share the first name but that's it. So he messed up my appointment by thinking I was this other girl. That's really scary.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Always rude. Very insensitive to situations. Use to be good but hasn't been in a long time

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great Doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable and goes out of his way to follow up and answer any questions you have.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Great Doctor. He took over my care when my GP vacated and continues to keep me on track with my post cancer appointments. Cheers.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I used to find him to be a great doctor. However now I find him to be arrogant and rude. Any time I ask him a question about my health he gets upset very easily. His office in unorganized as notes seem to be always missing.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He was very professionally friendly. he answered all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr, van rensburg is a great Dr, he talks to you gives you time to answer questions, gave me time to think about the survey. I had the surgery was complicated, he stayed around and checked on me a couple times day long one day two came back early told me time.to get up and move around . He was a very , very nice friendly man. I am impressed with this Dr. By far best gynecologist I ever seen. Two weeks after surgery I called his office he called me back! What a caring Dr Recommend him to all my family

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He told me I shouldn't be pregnant in 2013! What kind of dr does this. On top of that he prescribed me such a high dose of insulin it could have killed my baby! Not a good dr at all. Thankful I have a beautiful healthy girl with no help from him! And also thankful I no longer live in northern be!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015