Dr. Ron Richardson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Richardson

My first two experiences with Dr Richardson and his team were very good. The team is pleasant and professional. They take the time to explain what's going on with your teeth and how to take good care of them. They even entertained my baby while I finished my appointment!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I visited Dr. Richardson with symptoms of a cracked tooth. He diagnosed it correctly, and sent me to the endodontist to assess for a root canal. My endo determined a root canal was not necessarily required, but recommended that my dentist put a temporary crown on it soon (before the crack gets worse) and then wait a month to see if my symptoms (such as cold sensitivity) resolved themselves. If so, I could then proceed to a permanent crown without needing a root canal. He also said he would send Dr. R a report. So I called Dr. R's office within a few days to book an appointment for my temp. crown, but was told by the receptionist that I "wasn't allowed" to make an appoint. because they hadn't yet received a report from my endo. Everytime I tried to make an appoint, it was the same story: they hadn't received the report, and Dr. R couldn't proceed w/o it. Finally after a month, I insisted that surely the report had come in by now; the receptionist paused, then chirped, "Yes, it has JUST arrived!" She then proceeded to give me an appoint. one month down the road, apparently the earliest available timeslot. So I waited patiently another month for my temp. crown. Then just 3 days before the day finally arrived, Dr. R's office called to CANCEL the appoint., saying Dr. R didn't want to do a temp. crown, but wanted me to go to an orthodontist for some other procedure. So now I was left with no appoint., and wouldn't you know it, the next day my tooth suddenly started hurting-- a lot! I contacted my wonderful endo, who saw me IMMEDIATELY, prescribed antibiotics, and scheduled an emergency root canal during his lunch break! He was rather livid though that 2 months had passed and I hadn't got a temp. crown. When I explained the reason for the delay, that's when he dropped the real bombshell: he told me in no uncertain terms that he had sent Dr. R his report THE VERY NEXT DAY after he'd seen me; and not only that, he had personally talked to Dr. R over the phone at that time about how to treat my tooth! And so, in conclusion, Dr. R's receptionist clearly lied to me on multiple occasions, preventing me from getting a crucial appoint. Dr. R himself chose not to follow my endo's recommendations and did nothing to make sure my tooth was taken care of in a timely fashion; and I'm out of pocket $1600 for a root canal which may have been preventable. I'm also giving Dr. R and staff only one star for punctuality for making me wait 2 months for a temp. crown which never happened.

Submitted July 4, 2018

We have been going to Dr. Richardson for a few years now, and it was finally time to take our son to see him because he just turned 5. Dr. Richardson was completely awful with him. He was obviously a bit scared by the dental equipment and the whole situation, and Dr. Richardson was yelling at him and being very rude and unnecessarily harsh. I remember taking our girls to a dentist closer to where we used to live when they were around the same age, and the dentist was very careful and kind. She did not get frustrated or yell at them. I was completely shocked with his behaviour and I will never be coming back to see him again. Very unprofessional!

Submitted July 3, 2018

It was my first time stepping into Dr. Richardson’s dental office and I was greeted so warmly and felt so welcomed. I enjoyed my first dentist appointment in a long time and came out more educated about my teeth and overall health. Thank you for your great service and positive vibes!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Richardson for over 33 years. I have always found him to be a very caring and conscientious practitioner. He is able to quickly diagnose an ailment and to perform the proper treatment. His chairside manner makes his patients feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. All the members of his team are also very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking to find excellent dental care. He is supported by a very competent team

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

" Best Dental Clinic Ever. Great staff, great enviroment that is always a pleasure to visit. Service and dental care 2nd to none!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Richardson for more then 7 years and I wish I had found him sooner. He is not only an amazing Doctor but he is also an amazing human being. He make me feel very relaxed no matter what needs to be done. His staff is very warm and welcoming and I love being around them as well. I would recommend Dr. Richardson and his staff to everyone. They make me feel like I'm family and I love going to him. Judy

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I have been going to Dr.Richardson's since I was a child, and I take my children there now. They love going to see the dentist because he is such a fun and caring guy. When the oldest got a filling, she still talked all the way home about how much fun she had. Seriously. He made fillings fun for kids. This guy and his wonderful staff are an amazing team.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Fast, courteous and entertaining. No unnecessary needles.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Visiting Dr. Richardson's office is always a pleasant experience for me - forget the reason I am there. No one likes visiting the dentist! HOWEVER, Dr. Richardson and his wonderful "ladies" always make the experience a positive, friendly and welcoming one. Recently I was almost 1 hour late in getting my husband to his appointment -"no where you", "you are late" etc. etc. Dr. Richardson took him right away and even though my husband is not the easiest patient to deal with and dislikes all doctor visits, he still had nothing but praise and thanks for the care and attention he received.. Thanks again to all of you for your caring, helpful and friendly manner. Jeannette mRowan

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Ron Richardson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients