Dr. Frederick L. Thielke

Ratings for Dr. Frederick L. Thielke

This dentist seems nice, but he seems to be behind in some of the new dental procedures. Moved to Augusta a year ago and had been seeing a dentist that was very up-to-date with all of the newest things coming out in dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Thielke is the absolute best dentist!!! We have been seeing him for over 10 years and he has always done nice work. He is also very wonderful with children.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Best dentist ever#!!! I hadn't been to a dentist in 8 years, he took very good care of my needs. 8 years strong now.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I've been a patient for years. Never have to wait, is always very helpful and pleasant. Seems to be very knowledgeable and current on dental issues. I've been quite pleases.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Thielke is a general practitioner and not an othodontist. Although routine care and general dentistry good highly recommend going to a trained orthodontist for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Theilke is nice and is probably a good dentist for general issues, including cleaning and possibly fillings. However, he tries to treat too many patients and has lost the individual attention he once had. Also, he spreads himself too thin in areas where a specialist should be consulted, i.e. root canals and orthodontics. I've been a patient of his for many years but have lost my confidence in him due to repeated problems and lack of expertise,as well as problems with his staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Thielke is a great dentist.My whole family see him (husband, myself, kid's, and in-laws)He has been our dentist for 17 years and we all love him1 he is great with adults and children.my children starting seeing him at age 3 and they have never been affraid to go to the dentist. They love going to see him and his staff. Staff is always very nice and Dr. Thielke is great and I highly recommend him for the whole family!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009