Ratings for Dr. C. Stuart Dawson

Been seeing this doctor for several years now and it's always great to hear his suggestions and advice. Very knowledgeable and personable! He now is the primary physician for our whole family.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very concerned about his patients. Gives good referrals for specialized care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

incompetent. I wouldn't waste my time. My dog gets better care from the vet then people get from him

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable, and will listen to your symptoms. Able to treat or advise on multiple symptoms. His service and staff are exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I am new to the area and my husband choose this doctor. Very displeased with this practice. I think this doctor is in practice to get perks from the pharmaceutical compaines due to ridiculous drugs he pushes. If you have real issues and have private insurance seek another doctor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Dawson is a very compassionate, knowledgeable and helpful doctor....I came in as an emergency and he listened carefully to my history, asked pertinient questions, and was able to get to the bottom of my issue quickly and efficiently. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing a good family practice physician!! He also called the very next morning to check on me, which no one has EVER done before! He's just terrific!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Dawson. He takes time to really listen and is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr Dawson has been my Dr for 8 years. I would not trade him for anything. I have followed him when he relocated and would do so again. He has helped my family and I in many ways. he's both caring and understanding. He listens to what you have to say, and finds the problem and the treatment needed quickly. (Unlike some Drs.)I would highly recommend Dr. Dawson to anyone that needs a Dr that will actually Listen to you instead of them Telling you what you are feeling.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

While Dr Dawson seemed interested in helping at first, when a mistake was made they rushed to dismiss me from the practice without a single verbal warning. Even when my caretaker attempted to negotiate about this they chose to ignore the fact that one of the problems was just coming to the area and getting established and the other being issues with the medicaid insurance and their bizarre rules. Instead of discussing the problem they just brushed me aside like I did not count without so much as a by your leave. He has a good basics but needs to have a little more compassion!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr Dawson has been my doctor for 5 years. He's been great since Ive started going to him. He is professional and knowledgable and caring. My kIds and parents and many friends now see him too.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. C. Stuart Dawson's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Summerville, SC