Ratings for Dr. Hilary Koprowski

Dr Kaprowski is very knowledgable, he listens to the problems that I tell him as well as he provides the scientific rationale for everything that he suggests for treatments related to my chronic ear infections. He stays on top of the most recent scientific research and offers the most up-to-date treatments. He is always open to suggestion on what I tell him as well as is not afraid to tell me that he doesn't know what to do. Although rare, he is taking the time to find a highly specialized neurotologist to help me with my ear problem and calling me at home to keep me updated on the progress on finding me a new physician to see to help me with my problem.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

He didn't really listen to what I was saying, and then made my test results fit the diagnosis that he had made. Ignored me when I told him that there was a real environmental reason why my hearing might be weak. He was puzzled by the hearing test results as they plotted the environmental loss, not his diagnosis (that was incorrect). Thank goodness for a good GP!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Hilary Koprowski's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)