Ratings for Dr. Kristal N. Reed

Although Dr.Reed has a great bedside manner and seems very down to earth and confident, I have serious concerns about her ability as a physician and the care she is providing to me. I saw her for a number of years as a well patient for physicals, but this last year I had some pretty scary illness and was astonished with the care I received from her. She was not able to diagnose me and was reluctant to further investigate. I was really surprised with her lack of ability and concern. You don't take your care to a mechanic who is nice but can't actually work on your car correctly and that is exactly the kind of doctor I feel she is. I think the general public is not knowledgable about medicine so they don't really know the type of job she is doing, but as a registered nurse I did. I wasted a lot of time and money seeing her with no results. Hopefully this will keep someone else from suffering.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

My husband and I saw her for the first time today (we sought her out after someone recommended her to us). She was very attentive to everything we said and made us feel at ease (she has a very calm demeanor and before going in there, my nerves were shot because I'm always nervous about seeing a new doctor.. but she just made me feel like I could say anything and she would listen carefully). After just this one visit, we've decided to make her our new and permanent primary care doctor and I'd recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr Reed is amazing! On my first new patient visit, she spent time to obtain a thorough and detailed medical history and discussed my current health issues. She presented me with a thorough treatment plan, including her proposed current and future tests, exams and treatments. I left her office feeling confident that my health is in good hands!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I went to see Dr. Reed as a new patient because I was having horrible headaches. While I was there I had a seizure, just out of nowhere.. I have never had one before. Dr. Reeds staff was wonderful to me.. They were all there helping me and calling people and making sure I was ok. Yes I know that is their job but Dr. Reed could have just sent me to the ER, but before she did that she made so many arrangements for me.. though the ER was not in any way helpful nor did they do any thing she had said to do. Thanks to Dr. Reed and her staff..

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Kristal N. Reed's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Smyrna, TN