Ratings for Dr. Zvi Steve Yadin

This Dr. is a Godsend. I usually hate going to the Dr. but I actually look forward to seeing him monthly. He is so calming. He listens & gauges your response as to how deep he delves..He goes with what the patient wants. He’s very accommodating. Answers emails promptly..just works out everything for you so you don’t have to worry.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Yadin treats one of my family members and i've seen so much of an improvement in him that we all commend Dr. Yadin for his help and expertise within. Continued success to my family member with the continued help and guidance of and from Dr. Yadin

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Yadin is literally one of the best Psychiatrists I have ever known. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+++ Located in Smithtown, Long Island, NY. My last Psych up and retired on me with NO referrals, recommendations or anything and I was on a medication you can’t just STOP!! She nearly KILLED me or sent me to the ER!! Dr. Yadin didn’t know me from a hole in the wall and made time to fit me in. He helped when no one else would. Not only did he save my life, but I moved to Florida to help take care of my mom. So he saved us both. Unlike other Psych’s he is Technology savvy! He will even do phone sessions if you are so riddled with anxiety and can’t drive to see him or are agoraphobic. And If you go and see him and happen to have A LOT more than an hour session’s worth of talking or too shy/embarrassed you can E-Mail him your life story and he will do his best to help organize your thoughts and worries from eating you alive. He even has been accommodating me through this transition from moving from NY to FL by phone sessions and sending my scripts 1,200 miles away while I try to find a local psychiatrist down here!! Dr. Yadin is a life saver. He is one of very few Doctors out there that actually CARE about their patient’s well being and mental status. I’m proud to call him my Dr. and happy to write this review and recommendation for others who need help organizing their lives, minds and soul. I could NOT have done any of this without him. Give him a call, you will NOT regret it!! Thank you Dr. Yadin, I cannot thank you enough!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

He really cares and if you call him, he calls you back in about 5 minutes! I've just started with him, but he is kind, compassionate and always on time!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

He's such a kind hearted person who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Yadin cares. He's been my physician since 2009, helping me better understand myself, helping me become more successful in personal and professional relations. Dr Yadin is the best.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

One of the most caring and compassionate people - let alone doctors I've had the pleasure of seeing. Cannot recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Yadin is one of the brightest lights I know. I was very blessed to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Yadin is an extremely intuitive, organized, and compassionate Nurse Practitioner/Psychologist. I look forward to our meetings every month. My attitude has changed for the better since I've seen this doctor for the last year and a half. My depression has lessened considerably, thanks to his broad knowledge of what to prescribe. Thank you, Dr. Yadin.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Yadin showed me a great deal of support and provided a great sense of comfort. He's been a really great help to me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Zvi Steve Yadin's Credentials

• PhD - Clinical Psychology, Adelphi University (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY