Ratings for Dr. Zvi Steve Yadin

Dr. Yadin cares. He's been my physician since 2009, helping me better understand myself, helping me become more successful in personal and professional relations. Dr Yadin is the best.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

One of the most caring and compassionate people - let alone doctors I've had the pleasure of seeing. Cannot recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Yadin is one of the brightest lights I know. I was very blessed to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Yadin is an extremely intuitive, organized, and compassionate Nurse Practitioner/Psychologist. I look forward to our meetings every month. My attitude has changed for the better since I've seen this doctor for the last year and a half. My depression has lessened considerably, thanks to his broad knowledge of what to prescribe. Thank you, Dr. Yadin.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Yadin showed me a great deal of support and provided a great sense of comfort. He's been a really great help to me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Yadin is just the best, I really can't describe how supported he made me feel during a very rough patch I went through. He really helped me out and continues to do so!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

I can say only good things about Dr. Yadin. He is a person who does not leave me feeling like a “number” or “just a bill”. I feel that he is really interested in my well-being and in what happens to me. I’ve never felt that he was rushing me out of his office, and while with him, I’ve been treated as if I am the only patient he has. I am aware of the complicated issues I struggle with, but he is always ready to listen and to help. In the last few months I responded badly to medications and he worked with me patiently, trying multiple medications, until I was stabilized. I have the trust in him to guide me in the right direction.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I have a brother who is schizophrenic. From his early life he had been in-and-out of hospitals. Different psychiatrists put him on an array of different meds. Some times his behavior improved for a short period, but then there was a relapse, and he was hospitalized again. Three yeas ago, my brother started seeing Dr. Yadin. This psychiatrist started him on monthly injections. Ever since then he is stable, the voices in his head are gone, and he is organized the way he’d never been before. Dr. Yadin is a fantastic mental health professional.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

My son was all over the place. he did not listen when spoken to, constant outbursts, unable to focus and did not follow instructions. It was very tough for a while, that all changed when we started seeing Dr. Yadin. This doctor quickly engaged my son, gave him the right when medication it seemed necessary, and in no time calmed my son’s inner storm. Because of Dr. Yadin I received my little boy back; attentive, considerate and well mannered.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Praise the Lord who guides me to the right path, to Dr. Yadin, my guardian angel. I became blind years ago because of an accident, and had been very depressed ever since. My dreams were in black & white. When I met Dr. Yadin he put me on two medications and I started dreaming in colors! Hallelujah!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Zvi Steve Yadin's Credentials

• PhD - Clinical Psychology, Adelphi University (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company