Ratings for Dr. C. Harrison Springfield

Looking for a new practice. Even with insurance, his prices are ridiculous. I was charged the highest "level" fee for a prescription renewal. I will say he's not rude, but he's not very personable.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

He has been very helpful in controlling my blood pressure and putting me on a weight loss program that has so far been successful. Speaks on my level and doesn't talk down to me as some doctors do.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Springfield is a good family doctor. He is friendly, gentle, and helpful in most regards. He hasn't always gotten it right, but most of the time, he does. I like the internet accessibility I have to my doctor. It's easy to get in for an appointment, and his staff is very friendly. I'm very disappointed, however, that he dropped my insurance (Aetna). I'm not looking forward to finding a new PCP after so many years of seeing the same doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Very Knowledgable. Diagnosed my skin problem and prescribed a treatment that cleared it up in a week. Good personality and took time to talk to me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

An outstanding, accurate, knowledgable personal care physician.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. C. Harrison Springfield's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)