Ratings for Dr. Brent R. Burnette

I had really bad experience with Dr. Burnette. Completely incompetent. I was treated twice for the wrong thing. I was also referred to the wrong office as well. So after three visits to his office and another one at a different clinic, the problem was still there and I was stuck with a high bill to pay. I do not recommend this office to anybody.

Submitted August 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Burnette for over 8 years and have always received great treatment by him and his staff. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Excellent visit. Did not prescribe unecessary medication or tests. Will definitely rely on him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

The worst doctor I have ever encountered. He gave me no time and the staff were the rudest women I have met. I was appalled at how awful of a doctor he is. It really made me sad.

Submitted January 5, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Burnette. My daughter had been having some issues for over 9 months and he took the time to listen and figure out what was wrong with her!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Pleasant experience. Would definitely recommend!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

The best Dr. I have seen! He was very professional and found my problem in short order. I have recommended him to numerous friends and family members. He performed two procedures and didn't try schedule unnecessary tests. The best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I saw Dr Burnette in May 2012 for chronic constipation. I was very happy with him and found him very personable and willing to listen. I would recommened him and am still seeing him. He is caring and not out to make a buck. The office staff in front office was prompt and friendly; however I did not feel directions were clearly explained for colonoscopy with checkout nor was the $200 copay. I think they could improve in this area as far as explaining what meds can be taken for other issues and general directions for procedure. One prescription was thought to be OTC but needed 2 be called in. This was corrected. They were better upon follow up visit. The nurses at surgerical center downstairs were friendly but not as helpful as they could have been. This was partially because it took 3 people to get an IV in from me being dehydrated and led to a patient being put ahead of me. The aniestegoligist was great as was Dr Burnette. They did do a follow up after procedure to see how I was doing

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Las Vegas needs more doctors like Dr. Brent Burnette he's AMAZING! ; )

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

All around positive experience. Would definitely recommend Dr Burnette and his staff/facility! Very happy with my choice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Brent R. Burnette's Credentials

• Spanish

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Carefirst Bcbs