Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Green

After a other few consultations, meeting Dr. Green put me at such ease. He was professional, he was detailed with the information he provided, and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns thoroughly. From the first visit to the follow up visits, every experience has been professional and enjoyable. The procedure went great and my results so far have been better than expected. I had a full tummy tuck with, full abdominal muscle repair (muscle diastasis from top to bottom).

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Like most I was very nervous about having plastic surgery. Dr.Green and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I never felt rushed when I was in the office or when I would call in for questions. On the day of surgery the staff was amazing and they took great care of me. I am truly appreciative of all they did for me and I am LOVING my results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This has taken me some time to write, not because of dissatisfaction, but because the positive impact that has been made to my life is so great, I want to make sure that there is nothing left to guess about my interactions with Dr. Green and his staff. I was born with a gap in my abdominal muscles and have never had a thin waistline. In high school I was teased as an innocent, being told I was promiscuous and pregnant. Upon my consult with Dr. Green, he was so patient and kind. I told him about the things that bothered me, things that were made much worse after 2 twin pregnancies. He gave me some options and let me ask questions. I proceeded with the surgery and it has been the best thing besides my family I have ever chose to do. The physical strength I am still gaining and the self confidence I never knew I could have, I can now share with my kids in the activities we do together. Invest in yourself; trust an amazingly talented caring doctor and staff; what have you got to leave behind?

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I could not be happier with the results of my facelift! Such natural results that people do not have a clue I have had anything done except they can't figure out why I look 15 years younger!! They think it's my shorter haircut!! So thrilled I chose Dr. Green for my procedures!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Green was wonderful! After breastfeeding two babies, I wanted to replace what I lost and he surpassed me expectations! I was anxious about the idea of surgery but was so glad I went through with it and selected him as my surgeon. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable and his calm demeanor put all my concerns to rest. From the consultation, to the procedure and recovery period, I was confident I was in good hands - and I couldn't be happier with the results! Only one month post op and my augmentation already looks and feels so natural! He made the entire process seamless and simple. I would highly recommend Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

After 4 babies and two years of trying to heal my diastis recti doing abdominal exercises, I decided it was time for a tummy tuck. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Green! He is personable, professional and just a great guy. I wasn’t sure how an experience with a plastic surgeon would be, but Dr. Green never made me feel uncomfortable or that he would try to “upsell” me into having other procedures done. His staff is great; always friendly and professional. I feel much more confident and comfortable in my clothes and just better all around. It really was a life changing experience. Thank you Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

About 10 years ago, I met Dr. Green at seminar for weight loss surgery patients. I could see how passionate he was about his work along with the humanitarian work he does in countries that are too poor to have the resources we have. I went to a consultation afterwards and he did a good job of setting expectations and offered me a fair & reasonable price for surgery. I ended up not doing surgery at that time for other reasons. Flash forward to 2016, when I decided to finally proceed with a tummy tuck/liposuction. Surgery and recovery were going great, until I had the additional complication of having a ruptured/septic appendix (completely unrelated) 9 days after the tummy tuck. Dr. Green and his team were very responsive and followed up with me in the hospital on a daily basis. They showed much compassion and concern during a very difficult & scary time for me. They continued to monitor my surgical wounds once I was released from the hospital. Both he and his staff are very attentive and caring. I am a year post-op and am very satisfied with the results. My other doctors have commented on how impressed they are with the work. I will definitely will return if I have any future surgical needs.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Excellent Results, great staff and wonderful Doctor!!! I first went to Dr Green several years ago after losing significant amounts of weight after gastric surgery and am still very happy with results (breast lift, tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift). I recently went back to Dr. Green for corrective surgery and a facelift after I fell off my roof onto a metal ladder on concrete which killed a lot of tissue in my left buttock which left a severe indentation that you could see through clothes. I wanted the injury fixed and decided to get my face "refreshed" at the same time. The results are great! The damage is erased except for a thin scar that will fade, and my face and neck look absolutely great! Dr. Green is one of the kindest doctors I have met. He gave me a clear assessment of what could and could not be done and set realistic expectations on the results I could expect. I"m 6 months out now from this latest procedure and feel great about the results. I'm much happier with my appearance and can expect the results to last for many years. (I'm 61). The post-surgery care for my face was wonderful! Facials, concealer makeup products while healing, advice on post-operative skin care. Great team and practice.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Couldn't be happier! I did my homework & researched many surgeons within a 100 mile radius. I also had a personal recommendation from a friend who had a full facelift done by Dr. Green several years ago. She looks amazing. You can't tell she even had plastic surgery, she just looks 10 years younger. After meeting Dr. Green and his staff, I was convinced he was the surgeon for me...(Regardless of the 1.5 hour drive each way) He was very professional and knowledgeable about what I needed. The nurses & doctors upstairs in surgery center were so calm, kind and reassuring during my pre-op. I was scared & they completely put me at ease. Everything went exactly how they said it would go. Due to my long drive into Sacramento, I was often early for follow up appointments... and they were always ready for me. I never had to wait. I'm now six months post-op from my "Mommy Makeover" and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself. Dr. Green is an ARTIST! My "38-Longs" are now perfectly re-hung, the scars are fading, my breasts & tummy are gorgeous. This first time, in my adult life, I love the way I look & feel. No regrets.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Scott Green performed my tummy tuck and changed my life. He and his staff were very helpful and very professional. Thank you Dr. Green. I am so grateful!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Scott D. Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1995)