Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Green

About 10 years ago, I met Dr. Green at seminar for weight loss surgery patients. I could see how passionate he was about his work along with the humanitarian work he does in countries that are too poor to have the resources we have. I went to a consultation afterwards and he did a good job of setting expectations and offered me a fair & reasonable price for surgery. I ended up not doing surgery at that time for other reasons. Flash forward to 2016, when I decided to finally proceed with a tummy tuck/liposuction. Surgery and recovery were going great, until I had the additional complication of having a ruptured/septic appendix (completely unrelated) 9 days after the tummy tuck. Dr. Green and his team were very responsive and followed up with me in the hospital on a daily basis. They showed much compassion and concern during a very difficult & scary time for me. They continued to monitor my surgical wounds once I was released from the hospital. Both he and his staff are very attentive and caring. I am a year post-op and am very satisfied with the results. My other doctors have commented on how impressed they are with the work. I will definitely will return if I have any future surgical needs.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Excellent Results, great staff and wonderful Doctor!!! I first went to Dr Green several years ago after losing significant amounts of weight after gastric surgery and am still very happy with results (breast lift, tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift). I recently went back to Dr. Green for corrective surgery and a facelift after I fell off my roof onto a metal ladder on concrete which killed a lot of tissue in my left buttock which left a severe indentation that you could see through clothes. I wanted the injury fixed and decided to get my face "refreshed" at the same time. The results are great! The damage is erased except for a thin scar that will fade, and my face and neck look absolutely great! Dr. Green is one of the kindest doctors I have met. He gave me a clear assessment of what could and could not be done and set realistic expectations on the results I could expect. I"m 6 months out now from this latest procedure and feel great about the results. I'm much happier with my appearance and can expect the results to last for many years. (I'm 61). The post-surgery care for my face was wonderful! Facials, concealer makeup products while healing, advice on post-operative skin care. Great team and practice.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Couldn't be happier! I did my homework & researched many surgeons within a 100 mile radius. I also had a personal recommendation from a friend who had a full facelift done by Dr. Green several years ago. She looks amazing. You can't tell she even had plastic surgery, she just looks 10 years younger. After meeting Dr. Green and his staff, I was convinced he was the surgeon for me...(Regardless of the 1.5 hour drive each way) He was very professional and knowledgeable about what I needed. The nurses & doctors upstairs in surgery center were so calm, kind and reassuring during my pre-op. I was scared & they completely put me at ease. Everything went exactly how they said it would go. Due to my long drive into Sacramento, I was often early for follow up appointments... and they were always ready for me. I never had to wait. I'm now six months post-op from my "Mommy Makeover" and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself. Dr. Green is an ARTIST! My "38-Longs" are now perfectly re-hung, the scars are fading, my breasts & tummy are gorgeous. This first time, in my adult life, I love the way I look & feel. No regrets.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Scott Green performed my tummy tuck and changed my life. He and his staff were very helpful and very professional. Thank you Dr. Green. I am so grateful!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

The receptionist greeted me with "$60" and wanted my complete medical history and SS# for a consultation. I complied. Then I was sent to a reception room where I was bombarded with radio station music and commercials. I waited almost 30 minutes for the doctor and eventually was placed in his private office. His office has a naked woman on the wall and what I initially thought were paperweights are actually silicone breasts. I was offended. I sat in his office and looked around. The office and waiting room are dirty with old magazines. There is nothing modern there. My expectations were higher as he is located on Scripps Drive. I waited another 10 minutes and when he did not appear, I went to the reception desk and got a refund. I do not recommend this doctor nor his office based on my impressions and experience. I would not trust him with my face.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Green performed a Tummy Tuck on me. I am extremely happy with the results. I have had multiple other Doctors compliment how natural it looks. It was the best decision I ever made to have Dr. Scott Green do my surgery.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Green is a perfectionist and very knowledgeable. My results were exactly what I wanted. I definitely would go to him in the future and have recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Doctor best fit to complete my breast augmentation. He is attentive, genuine, caring and his staff is the same. I was very well take care of and love my results. I recommend him to anyone and also would/will go back to him if I choose to have any more procedures.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup