Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Green

I am a thin person but have always had disproportionately thick looking calves and shins. That's just where my fat would go I guess. My calves were always my biggest source of insecurity and I hated wearing dresses. After reading wonderful reviews I came to Dr. Green for calf liposuction and he is everything I could of hoped for in a surgeon! He answered all of my questions in a smart, professional, and kind manner. The day of surgery went by smoothly thanks to the wonderful OR staff. I took a little nap and woke up to the legs of my DREAMS. Dr. Green is truly an artist, he spent over three hours carefully crafting a wonderful shape and taking out all the fat he could. My ankles/shins are TINY and my muscles really pop...I now feel like a supermodel when wearing a dress! I look forward to going back for post op appointments because of the pleasant medical assistants who take care of me each time. All of the staff is amazing. There's no one else I would better trust than Dr. Green to do any plastic surgery procedures. I have friends who have gotten work done from him in the past and they all agree- he's the best of the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I'll start with saying Dr. Green and his staff are amazing! I had a breast augmentation/lift, tummy tuck and lipo suction to the abdomen and back. He and his staff were very knowledgeable, professional and caring. His office is very clean, warm and inviting. I was very nervous the morning of surgery (of course) and it was comforting to know that I had such a good team taking care of me. They go above and beyond. I am extremely pleased with the results! He's the kind of doctor that really cares and he'll achieve your desired results, as long as it's medically safe. All in all, having this surgery really did change my life. I used to look in the mirror and hate myself, now, I actually like what I see, which is a big thing for me. I'm truly grateful to Dr. Green and his staff for this. I highly, HIGHLY recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Dr Green and his staff are wonderful. I’m so happy with my results with my tummy tuck. Everyone in this office is so nice and helpful especially after my procedure when I would call with questions. If you are even thinking about a having this procedure with Dr Green I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. Very professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

After a other few consultations, meeting Dr. Green put me at such ease. He was professional, he was detailed with the information he provided, and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns thoroughly. From the first visit to the follow up visits, every experience has been professional and enjoyable. The procedure went great and my results so far have been better than expected. I had a full tummy tuck with, full abdominal muscle repair (muscle diastasis from top to bottom).

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Like most I was very nervous about having plastic surgery. Dr.Green and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I never felt rushed when I was in the office or when I would call in for questions. On the day of surgery the staff was amazing and they took great care of me. I am truly appreciative of all they did for me and I am LOVING my results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This has taken me some time to write, not because of dissatisfaction, but because the positive impact that has been made to my life is so great, I want to make sure that there is nothing left to guess about my interactions with Dr. Green and his staff. I was born with a gap in my abdominal muscles and have never had a thin waistline. In high school I was teased as an innocent, being told I was promiscuous and pregnant. Upon my consult with Dr. Green, he was so patient and kind. I told him about the things that bothered me, things that were made much worse after 2 twin pregnancies. He gave me some options and let me ask questions. I proceeded with the surgery and it has been the best thing besides my family I have ever chose to do. The physical strength I am still gaining and the self confidence I never knew I could have, I can now share with my kids in the activities we do together. Invest in yourself; trust an amazingly talented caring doctor and staff; what have you got to leave behind?

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I could not be happier with the results of my facelift! Such natural results that people do not have a clue I have had anything done except they can't figure out why I look 15 years younger!! They think it's my shorter haircut!! So thrilled I chose Dr. Green for my procedures!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Green was wonderful! After breastfeeding two babies, I wanted to replace what I lost and he surpassed me expectations! I was anxious about the idea of surgery but was so glad I went through with it and selected him as my surgeon. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable and his calm demeanor put all my concerns to rest. From the consultation, to the procedure and recovery period, I was confident I was in good hands - and I couldn't be happier with the results! Only one month post op and my augmentation already looks and feels so natural! He made the entire process seamless and simple. I would highly recommend Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

After 4 babies and two years of trying to heal my diastis recti doing abdominal exercises, I decided it was time for a tummy tuck. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Green! He is personable, professional and just a great guy. I wasn’t sure how an experience with a plastic surgeon would be, but Dr. Green never made me feel uncomfortable or that he would try to “upsell” me into having other procedures done. His staff is great; always friendly and professional. I feel much more confident and comfortable in my clothes and just better all around. It really was a life changing experience. Thank you Dr. Green!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

About 10 years ago, I met Dr. Green at seminar for weight loss surgery patients. I could see how passionate he was about his work along with the humanitarian work he does in countries that are too poor to have the resources we have. I went to a consultation afterwards and he did a good job of setting expectations and offered me a fair & reasonable price for surgery. I ended up not doing surgery at that time for other reasons. Flash forward to 2016, when I decided to finally proceed with a tummy tuck/liposuction. Surgery and recovery were going great, until I had the additional complication of having a ruptured/septic appendix (completely unrelated) 9 days after the tummy tuck. Dr. Green and his team were very responsive and followed up with me in the hospital on a daily basis. They showed much compassion and concern during a very difficult & scary time for me. They continued to monitor my surgical wounds once I was released from the hospital. Both he and his staff are very attentive and caring. I am a year post-op and am very satisfied with the results. My other doctors have commented on how impressed they are with the work. I will definitely will return if I have any future surgical needs.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Scott D. Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1995)