Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Green

Couldn't be happier! I did my homework & researched many surgeons within a 100 mile radius. I also had a personal recommendation from a friend who had a full facelift done by Dr. Green several years ago. She looks amazing. You can't tell she even had plastic surgery, she just looks 10 years younger. After meeting Dr. Green and his staff, I was convinced he was the surgeon for me...(Regardless of the 1.5 hour drive each way) He was very professional and knowledgeable about what I needed. The nurses & doctors upstairs in surgery center were so calm, kind and reassuring during my pre-op. I was scared & they completely put me at ease. Everything went exactly how they said it would go. Due to my long drive into Sacramento, I was often early for follow up appointments... and they were always ready for me. I never had to wait. I'm now six months post-op from my "Mommy Makeover" and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself. Dr. Green is an ARTIST! My "38-Longs" are now perfectly re-hung, the scars are fading, my breasts & tummy are gorgeous. This first time, in my adult life, I love the way I look & feel. No regrets.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Scott Green performed my tummy tuck and changed my life. He and his staff were very helpful and very professional. Thank you Dr. Green. I am so grateful!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

The receptionist greeted me with "$60" and wanted my complete medical history and SS# for a consultation. I complied. Then I was sent to a reception room where I was bombarded with radio station music and commercials. I waited almost 30 minutes for the doctor and eventually was placed in his private office. His office has a naked woman on the wall and what I initially thought were paperweights are actually silicone breasts. I was offended. I sat in his office and looked around. The office and waiting room are dirty with old magazines. There is nothing modern there. My expectations were higher as he is located on Scripps Drive. I waited another 10 minutes and when he did not appear, I went to the reception desk and got a refund. I do not recommend this doctor nor his office based on my impressions and experience. I would not trust him with my face.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Green performed a Tummy Tuck on me. I am extremely happy with the results. I have had multiple other Doctors compliment how natural it looks. It was the best decision I ever made to have Dr. Scott Green do my surgery.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Green is a perfectionist and very knowledgeable. My results were exactly what I wanted. I definitely would go to him in the future and have recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Doctor best fit to complete my breast augmentation. He is attentive, genuine, caring and his staff is the same. I was very well take care of and love my results. I recommend him to anyone and also would/will go back to him if I choose to have any more procedures.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Scott D. Green's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners