Ratings for Dr. Jeff T. Healy

Dr. Healy and his entire staff are amazing!!! I had a tummy tuck and lipo done and they made me feel so special and comfortable right away. Dr. Healy is the sweetest doctor and really knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him. I am very happy with my results and can finally wear a bikini confidently.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Recently I had a scar revision done by Dr. Healy the aftermath of tummy tuck performed in 2007 by another plastic surgeon that infected and left my abdomen and pelvic area like a horror story). The procedure came out beautiful, the staff is very genuine, knowledgeable and welcoming. Jackie is the best and makes both the patient and family members feel welcome and comfortable. Highly recommend this Doctor's skills.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I was very selective during the decision process of choosing my surgeon. I can give Dr. Healey and his staff this rating compared to 5 other local practices. Dr. Healey was the most professional and understanding doctor I spoke to. He never once tried to sell me to more expensive popular implants I didn't want just to make more money like all the other doctors spoke to. He didn't add on any unneeded lifts or sucks here and there just to add money to his pocket. I loved that he was ex military and understands the reason why I wanted to do this, and knew what I was looking for. He and his staff really room the time to listen to me. My breasts look 100% like the picture I asked for! I got exactly what I wanted and couldn't be more happy. I get so many compliments on my breasts from my friends telling me how natural they look. He did a amazing job. I was never nervous for a second dealing with them. We are in Hawaii so the price is crazy, but his work is great. I would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Jackie is awesome part of his staff! Had a very successful surgery.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I have been doing research for breast augumention for 3 years and have seen nothing like Dr. Healy's work. He did a wonderful job on me and I have had so many people give me only positive feedback on his work. Some have even wish they went to Dr. Healy instead of there own doctor for cosmetic surgery. The staff is very friendly and Jackie will work with you into getting financial help if needed. I am truly happy to have gone to this doctor. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Healy, Jackie and their staff are wonderful, kind and professional. I just had a breast augmentation, revision, breast lift and an areola reduction. Thanks to Dr. Healy and his wonderful staff they made last moment changes in the OR that may have saved my areola.(caused by issues of another doctor) They could have made thousands more and risked my health but they care about the patients then money. I would ONLY EVER recommend Dr. Healy to any military member or dependent who comes to the island. Read about his experience and military Career and you will know he is the only Plastic Surgeon clinic you should visit in Oahu.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Healy performed plastic surgery on me 6 weeks ago. I am extremely happy with the results. He is very friendly and knowledgeable and his staff is excellent as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Jeff T. Healy's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)