Ratings for Dr. Stuart Wood

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Wood is the most impersonal doctor I have met. He is very cold, rushes you out not a smile from him for the last 20 years. He does not fully listen to your problems, disregards half the things your saying. It feels like your talking to a wall, no sympathy or comfort for any of his patients. Does not fully care to address your concerns, I will definitely be switching family doctors. My dog's a better listener. Dr Wood has you feeling very crappy when you leave for the lack of care he shows.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Very helpful - and staff doing their best. Lab Tech Maureen is fabulous

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

dr wood has been my doctor for 4 years now. he is great. always refers me to the best doctors if i need anything. he cares about his patients. the wait time is a but long until you go inside to see him, but he is very busy. His staff on the other hand are unhelpful and rude. I was told by many doctors that they are terrible at faxing referrals and files.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Wood is the best doctor in the world. Listen: he is a natural healer. He was born to be a doctor he is that good. I have been going to him for over 20 yrs and will continue. Even though I had gone to him for an unrelated issue , he immediately saw that I had hypothyroidism and he saved my life with this diagnosis. Even my pharmacist said my life would have been shortened without his skillful diagnosis. He is always on time, explains in detail everything and has the best laugh . Its a pleasure to see him every time. I enjoy the entire practice. The receptionists are lovely and helpful and Maureen the Phlebologist is the best! I give Dr. Wood an A++ Anyone who is his patient is blessed!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr stuart wood, has been my doctor for 27 years, never a complaint. When I am sick he goes above and beyond to make everything works. All these bad comments are ****, If you don't like the service you get from him, get a new doctor. he will be my doc till either he dies or I die... Thanks to Stu I am health as a horse. thanks for the many years of great service doc. Steve A

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have to agree with the people who say he never looks you in the eye nor does he seem to care. I had a great doctor (Dr. Mory Gutman) for 15 years but was forced to find a new doctor when Dr. Gutman was forced to close his practice. Despite my inital misgivings I went to Dr. Wood for about 3-4 years. He is not approachable, he rushes through your appointment leaving you with questions. When I complained to Doctor Wood about something that I felt was unacceptable, instead of addressing my concerns, he just told me that if I didn't like it, I should find another doctor. I will! I do NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Wood has been my family's doctor for 14 years and I go to the clinic before I go to him. He won't look you in the eye, he always rushes me out of the office and doesn't really listen. When he listens to my chest he is already moving the stethoscope before I have inhaled! Unbelievable. His wife is amazing...really cares and listens.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I have never seen him with a Palm Pilot in the 15 years I have known him. He may be quiet and seem distracted (he's shy) but when you have something wrong, he springs into action like no other. He also does not prescribe medicine lightly so this idea that he is 'dr.drug' is ridiculous. All in all, he is there when it counts and isn't that what we want from our doctors.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

He always brushes me off, I had to beg him to schedual me an MRI.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011